Thread: The Winners of GPOTW 160 & UESW 496!

Alexander78's Avatar Campidoctor
    Civitate Content Emeritus

Default The Winners of GPOTW 160 & UESW 496!

Creative Workshop Competitions - Check out our sister competitions here on TWC! << Picture of the Week | Tale of the Week | Monthly Writers' Study Competitions | Graphics Workshop Monthly Competition >>

The winner of GPOTW 160 was King Athelstan

The winner of UESW 496 was xHolyCrusader

RewardsKing Athelstan: 1 point and +3 reps;
    xHolyCrusader: +3 reps;

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen!

The results of this week's vote marked an absolute victory for the siege screens.
    The GPOTW 160 competition was won by submission of King Athelstan. A fireball flies at the walls of the besieged fortress, illuminating the night sky. Beautiful screen from Mount & Blade Bannerlord. Congratulations on your victory, KA I hope the siege was a success for you.

The UESW 496 contest is won by xHolyCrusader, who also deployed his troops under the walls of the fortress, but in the light of day. Siege weapons are firing, the soldiers are determined and waiting for the command to go to the assault. Excellent screen, xHolyCrusader, congratulations on your victory!

I am glad to announce the start of voting in the POTW 600 anniversary contest, which has gathered 12 great screens under its banners. Excellent result, I would like to express my gratitude to all who have placed their submissions for participation in the competition. You all deserve to win, and your creativity is truly worthy of all kinds of awards. But the die is cast, let the strongest win.

I also want to reach out to all members of the TWC community. Dear friends, colleagues and fellow citizens, please take an active part in the voting, because your votes and your support are very important for the contestants. Support these wonderful works with your voices.

I wish you all good luck in the upcoming contests and, as always, a huge thanks to everyone who participated and voted!
    Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Alexander78

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: The Winners of GPOTW 160 & UESW 496!

Congrats to the winners.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Campidoctor

Noooooooo. I was supposed to fall from hero to zero. Abdül, Turk, what have you done?

Congratz to Athel and Crusader. Always lovely to see big flying rocks.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Indeed, there's just something magical about seeing a rock hit a bigger rock.

Congrats xHolyCrusader, and great work on running this as always Alex!
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Congratulations on these great siege screens, thanks to Alex and good luck to all in the POTW 600 anniversary contest!

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Derc View Post
    Noooooooo. I was supposed to fall from hero to zero. Abdül, Turk, what have you done?
    I couldn't resist

Congrats to xHolyCrusader and KA, people do like those flaming rocks.

Swaeft's Avatar Drama King
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

KA, this has been a long time coming hasn't it. Congrats! That screenshot was too hot to handle! Congrats also Holy Crusader, that screenshot makes me want to fire up Medieval 2 again and play the Byzantines.

Thanks to all who participated and voted, and I hope you guys are staying safe!

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)