Thread: Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Three Kingdoms)

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Three Kingdoms)

The purpose of this thread is to act as a place for any and all Total War: Three Kingdoms mods and mod teams to share news, announcements and updates regarding their mod.

It is also a thread that will be used by staff to announce if and when a mod has been relocated to a new location, such as from Three Kingdoms Modifications to a Hosted Mod forum.

Interested in mod announcements for other Total War titles as well? Find them below:

All modders and mod teams are welcome to use this thread to post announcements, and likewise anyone may comment, but please keep the following in mind:

• Please be considerate of other modders and mod teams when making your announcements - in other words, try not to spam this thread, but keep it for your more important announcements. There is currently no limit on how many announcements you can post in a certain time frame, but a limit may be added if moderation deems it necessary
    • Please be respectful at all times when responding to announcements, whether you are a modder yourself, or just a player
    • Presentation is everything! Setting out your announcement in a neat and tidy fashion is a good reflection on your mod. Scroll through the Medieval II: Total War version of this thread for a number of examples. Feel free to PM me before you make your post if you would like some feedback
    • Please keep your announcement reasonably brief, and small, visually. i.e. readers should be able to view the entire announcement, along with your signature, without scrolling (on a regular-sized computer screen)
    • This thread may be tidied up periodically and posts may be deleted, or edited, to make the thread easy to navigate
    • Staff reserves the right to post announcements on behalf of mods and mod teams, but regular members are asked only to post announcements if they are part of a mod team, or they have permission from the mod team - if you are unsure, please PM me or another moderator

What types of things are counted as announcements?

• Newly released mods
    • New version releases, patches, and hotfixes
    • New previews
    • Any other significant updates - if you are unsure, please PM me or another moderator

There are four other copies of this thread; one each in Three Kingdoms Campaign Map Modifications, Battle Map Modifications, Overhauls, Compilations and Miscellaneous and WIPs, Ideas and Proposals. An announcement made in this thread will be copied to those threads, and vice versa, as well as to the announcement thread for all titles in General TW Discussion.

Any questions? Please PM me or another moderator.

Cheers!
    Frunk

You may also be interested in:

Last edited by Frunk; April 09, 2020 at 04:18 AM.
    FrunkSpace | Mod Announcements | Colonies & Empires

Under the patronage of Iskar of the House of Siblesz. I am the proud patron of:

atthias | PaulH | Athos187

Caillagh de Bodemloze's Avatar to rede I me delyte
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Announcements from Mods & Hosted Mods (Three Kingdoms)

After 11 months of development, Rusted PackFile Manager (RPFM) 2.0.0 has finally been released
    with a fully rewritten codebase, a ton of new features, fixes and optimizations and innumerable little changes!

Find it here!