Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tremble Humans!!! The Pentagon has declasified 3 videos containing Avian technology.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Default Tremble Humans!!! The Pentagon has declasified 3 videos containing Avian technology.

The Pentagon on Monday released three declassified videos that show US Navy pilots encountering what appear to be unidentified flying objects.
    The grainy videos, which the Pentagon says depict “unexplained aerial phenomena”, were previously leaked, with some believing they show alien UFOs.
    The Pentagon said it released the footage to “to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real or whether or not there is more to the videos,” a statement on the Department of Defense website said.
    “After a thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems, and does not impinge on any subsequent investigations of military air space incursions by unidentified aerial phenomena,” the statement said.
    The videos had been “circulating in the public domain after unauthorized releases in 2007 and 2017”, the statement said, adding that “the aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterized as ‘unidentified’”.
    The three videos show what the pilots saw during training flights in 2004 and 2015. Two of the videos were published by the New York Times in 2017. The other video was released by the To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science group, a media and private science organization.
    The 2004 video shows an incident that happened 100 miles out over the Pacific, according to the New York Times. Two Navy fighter pilots found a oblong object hovering above the water. It then flew quickly away. “It accelerated like nothing I’ve ever seen,” one of pilots, Commander David Fravor, told the NYT.
    The 2015 videos show objects moving quickly through the sky, one of them seeming to spin in the air. “Look at that thing, dude!” a pilot says. “It’s rotating!”
    The release of the videos by the Pentagon adds to the legitimacy of the the videos and will spur more speculation that humans have recently interacted with extra terrestrials. The Navy has guidelines for reporting UFO sightings.
    In response, the former Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid, from Nevada, tweeted the three videos “only scratches the surface of research and materials available”.

The age of Man is over, the age of the Bird has come. Our Avian Stealth Squads are everywhere.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Tremble Humans!!! The Pentagon has declasified 3 videos containing Avian technology.

I, for one, welcome our new Avian overlords. I would like to preemptively invite you to the white house.

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Diamat's Avatar VELUTI SI DEUS DARETUR

Default Re: Tremble Humans!!! The Pentagon has declasified 3 videos containing Avian technology.

They still don't know why Kennedy had to die.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

I think one day we're just going to retcon his death.

"What, Kennedy? He's been living on a Dairy farm up in Montana for the past few decades. Don't think the mans ever even been to Dallas"

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

The Age of Man is over. The Age of the Bird has begun. Especially after the Pentagon alarmingly observed their recent takeover of Osgiliath.

In related news, a giant flock of crows recently swamped and took over a Walmart parking lot: https://www.today.com/video/flock-of...-1453654083638

In Texas, there are swarms of crows at every Walmart parking lot. It's a cultural thing.

Do illegal aliens also take over parking lots like that down there in Texas? By that I mean either the terrestrial or the extraterrestrial kind of illegal aliens.

No. Illegals usually gather in front of donut stores inside strip malls, waiting to get picked up by somebody to do work for them.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

A group of crows is called a murder.

A group of immigrants is called a gang.

Which reminds me, I just bought red paisley bandanas to use as mouth protection (since now there is a mask requirement in Germany). I have chosen my gang.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Why would you not just buy masks?

Gotta have style.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

You're going to get shot.

It's Germany bro. Ain't no gangbangers here.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Not according to your story in the Chat Thread.

What? That story took place in Texas.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

You take a little bit of Germany with you wherever you go.

That was basically Hitler's campaign slogan.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

I've always loved hard work and freedom.

Arbeit macht frei, baby.

You can take a German out of the Black Forest on the Rhine, but you cannot take the Black Forest out of the German.

I like to imagine the aliens, as they were floating above us in their UFO flying saucers, speaking in the voice of Dark Lord Sauron from LOTR:
    "I SEE YOU...YOU CANNOT HIDE."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast