Thread: The Great War Mod Version 6.0 | Russia

Default The Great War Mod Version 6.0 | Russia

Good morning everyone, welcome to the first episode in my Great War Mod for Napoleon Total War series! I play a Russia in this mod that overhauls Napoleon into World War 1. Thank you for the developers for granting me Beta access as well. Let me know what you think of this video down in the comments! Enjoy!

In this episode the Russian Empire moves swiftly into Austria-Hungary and Germany territory. Although they have simple units, Russia has an army of well over 20,000 men in its invasion. Aleksei Brusilov assaults Lemberg held by the A-H Empire. Meanwhile Paul von Rennenkampf invades German land by besieging East Prussia. A huge country, it is taking time for Russia to mobilize for war. Russia will prevail!

Check out my YouTube channel below for more Total War and RTS content!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpN...D0sUA4XWG9U_pw

Default Re: The Great War Mod Version 6.0 | Russia

Good morning everyone, welcome back to another episode in my Great War Mod for Napoleon Total War series! Thank you for the developers for granting me Beta access as well. Let me know what you think of this video down in the comments! Enjoy!

In this episode, Russian armies continue to push west with their targets set on West Prussia and Poland. The Germans take the initiative and march a large army to East Prussia to re-take it and divert Russian troops away from West Prussia. Alexander Samsonov rids the region of the last of the Austro-Hungarian forces. By the end, Russia's army are mobilized and ready to continue the invasion into Eastern Germany. Be sure to check out this awesome episode for great Total War content!

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

It's cool to see a preview of the upcoming version of the Great War Mod! The Russian campaign looks challenging, with the economic limitations (it looks like your trade agreements will help), simple units in the early game and starting at war with two nations.

Good morning Supers! In this Great War Mod episode, The Russian Empire continues to push west against the German army. Stettin and Breslau become targets of the Russian army while Austria-Hungary in the south attempts to sneak by Russian forces to get back to Poland. By the summer of 1915, the Russian armies are spread thin and are faced with the daunting reality of the German army which is massive! BUT, Berlin is in sight. Can the Russian make it to the German capital or will they pushed back? Enjoy!

Good morning supers! In this episode of the Great War Mod Beta, Russia is finally spread thin to the point where Germany and Austria-Hungary counter attack in an all out assault on Breslau. With the center of the Russian invasion on halt, the northern campaign continues with Rennenkampf getting close to capturing Berlin but having to strategically retreat. Nikolai Iudovich Ivanov heads to Berlin via the south in an attempt to cut off German reinforcements heading towards Breslau. And will Russia take back Novgorod from the small Danish force? Be sure to check out this eventful episode with tons of action and an amazing heroic victory! Enjoy!