Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus: Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment

Default Re: Coronavirus: Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Congrats, you just admitted to the whole forum that you haven't even read it.
    Again, read the transcript. Your opinion is irrelevant. Trump did not suggest injecting disinfectant. I mean you can repeat same false statement over and over again, but that will just make your posts fit the "woke" stereotype even more.
    Did you read the transcript?
    The Armenian Issue

Default Re: Coronavirus: Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    Did you read the transcript?
    Yes I did. I posted it several times, which was ignored by our "woke" residents who kept repeating tabloid journo talking points.

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

It's ok to admit your heroes have flaws, HH. You don't need to bend over backwards and perform mental gymnastics to defend the guy. He made a hilariously stupid suggestion, even acknowledging it by trying to play it off as sarcasm.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

Its okay to admit that you keep buying false news only because they correspond with your personal bias, irontano. I'm just hoping you won't be one of those antifa guys that try to bomb or shoot up ICE facilities because CNN said they keep children in cages there.

Citizen

Its okay to admit that you keep buying false news only because they correspond with your personal bias, irontano. I'm just hoping you won't be one of those antifa guys that try to bomb or shoot up ICE facilities because CNN said they keep children in cages there.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Funny coming from the guy who didn't even read his own source. Here's Trump debunking your claim. He made a very silly suggestion and became even more of a laughingstock.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked

A.B.A.P.

* yawns *
    Its perfectly fine to admit that you saw a negative thing about Trump and ended up repeating it without fact-checking. We are kinda used to that behavior of the "woke" folk. I mean even incredibly partisan "fact-checkers" aren't really trying to die on that hill, but you do.

Citizen

*Yawns*
    It's perfectly fine to admit you didn't even read your own link when trying to jump through hoops to defend Trump. We are kinda used to that behavior from Trump supporters. I mean, even incredibly partisan fact-checkers haven't bothered with it cause there's really no disputing it, but you do.

A.B.A.P.

Yes I did. I posted it several times, which was ignored by our "woke" residents who kept repeating tabloid journo talking points.
    Nobody ignored it. I myself posted it first. Others have posted it as well. It clearly shows Trump making that suggestion. Heck, even you admitted that he made that suggestion.
    The Armenian Issue

Quote Originally Posted by irontaino View Post
    *Yawns*
    It's perfectly fine to admit you didn't even read your own link when trying to jump through hoops to defend Trump. We are kinda used to that behavior from Trump supporters. I mean, even incredibly partisan fact-checkers haven't bothered with it cause there's really no disputing it, but you do.

Imagine discrediting yourself to the point where you are making an argument that basically says: "it happened, and just because even sources heavily biased to my beliefs didn't acknowledge it, they only did that because it happened very much", all to repeat a tabloid journos' claim that was debunked right away 5 pages ago. Heck even the more rational never-Trumpers have jumped ship already.
    I mean at this rate you might as well claim that Trump lost the elections in 2016 and Hillary is president of the world, or whatever your woke utopia is. I really hope mods won't close this thread, your denial of reality is very amusing.

Citizen

Imagine discrediting yourself to the point where you are making an argument that basically says: "it happened, and just because even sources heavily biased to my beliefs didn't acknowledge it, they only did that because it happened very much", all to repeat a tabloid journos' claim that was debunked right away 5 pages ago. Heck even the more rational never-Trumpers have jumped ship already.
    I mean at this rate you might as well claim that Trump lost the elections in 2016 and Hillary is president of the world, or whatever your woke utopia is. I really hope mods won't close this thread, your denial of reality is very amusing.

Imagine discrediting yourself to the point where you're making an argument that basically says: "It didn't happen, and just because it's on video, it contradicts my beliefs so it didn't happen very much", all to just to claim it was debunked when your own source and even the man himself contradict you. Heck, even the more rational Trumpers have jumped ship already.
    I mean at this rate you might as well claim that Trump is an infallible god-emperor or whatever your alt-right utopia is. I really hope mods won't close this thread, your denial of reality is very amusing.

A.B.A.P.

Let's leave Heathen Hammer in the dirt pit he dug himself. He lied about the transcript. He lied about what people argued here. He lied about practically everything we talked about. We reached the point that there is no hope. Trump suggested injecting disinfectants to a human body. His defenders have to live with the shame of that truth. Let's move on.
    The Armenian Issue

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    Let's leave Heathen Hammer in the dirt pit he dug himself. He lied about the transcript. He lied about what people argued here. He lied about practically everything we talked about. We reached the point that there is no hope. Trump suggested injecting disinfectants to a human body. His defenders have to live with the shame of that truth. Let's move on.

I disagree. Pointing out Trump's idiocy and making his supporters defend it is very important.

Nothing angers a strongman more than being mocked and turned into a joke, anything that shows that beneath all the bravado lies a spoiled, vindictive child. For all his posturing, we've seen ample proof that Trump can't bear the slightest of criticisms; every word burrows like a tick beneath his skin and invariably, he throws a tantrum. Time spent throwing tantrums is time he can't spend hurting others.

And since his tantrums are so over-the-top, they invariably attract media attention, which forces his supporters to spend time explaining how Trump didn't say what he is on record as saying and what he said is brilliant and his hissyfit is actually the brave action of an toughguy all at the same time. So we'll also be keeping them busy from hurting others as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    I disagree. Pointing out Trump's idiocy and making his supporters defend it is very important.

Nothing angers a strongman more than being mocked and turned into a joke, anything that shows that beneath all the bravado lies a spoiled, vindictive child. For all his posturing, we've seen ample proof that Trump can't bear the slightest of criticisms; every word burrows like a tick beneath his skin and invariably, he throws a tantrum. Time spent throwing tantrums is time he can't spend hurting others.

And since his tantrums are so over-the-top, they invariably attract media attention, which forces his supporters to spend time explaining how Trump didn't say what he is on record as saying and what he said is brilliant and his hissyfit is actually the brave action of an toughguy all at the same time. So we'll also be keeping them busy from hurting others as well.
    We have done all that. Heathen Hammer is standing in front of the sun with his face burning while saying that there is no sun. There isn't much we can do against that other than to ignore his repeats.
    The Armenian Issue

The police have opened a homicide investigation into the death of an Arizona man who, along with his wife, ingested fish tank cleaner. The man's wife originally claimed that the couple had consumed the cleaner as a shield against C-19 following Trump's remarks about hydroxychloroquine. This story - which was clearly suspicious on closer inspection - was relentlessly shilled by the liberal press in an attempt to smear the president, despite the fact that countries around the world had opened clinical trials for the drug as a treatment for C-19. The misinformation campaign continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    The police have opened a homicide investigation into the death of an Arizona man who, along with his wife, ingested fish tank cleaner. The man's wife originally claimed that the couple had consumed the cleaner as a shield against C-19 following Trump's remarks about hydroxychloroquine. This story - which was clearly suspicious on closer inspection - was relentlessly shilled by the liberal press in an attempt to smear the president, despite the fact that countries around the world had opened clinical trials for the drug as a treatment for C-19. The misinformation campaign continues.
    They'll keep relentlessly shilling this until some BBC or CNN journo comes up with another ORANGE MAN BAD take and then move on with that.

And from the start the Republican argument was "If someone says 'This is why I did this', we should disregard it if it makes Dear Leader look bad." As for Trump's medical advice have you injected your bleach yet?

They'll keep relentlessly shilling this until some BBC or CNN journo comes up with another ORANGE MAN BAD take and then move on with that.
    The liberal press continues to promote failed hydroxychloroquine/chloroquine trials in an attempt to "contradict" Trump, even though his only substantive involvement with the drug was to coordinate with the FDA to fast track it for testing purposes. As is to be expected, the trials are currently inconclusive.

In other news, a NYT journalist apparently coerced YouTube into removing a video concerning light therapy research in order to suppress any evidence which might undermine the latest narrative about the president's UV comments. The company conducting the research, Aytu BoiScience, which recently signed a deal with Cedars-Sinai, was also banned from Twitter.

The reporter in question is a former BuzzFeed employee (of course) who purports to cover "disinformation" (of course).

RedGuard's Avatar Protector Domesticus

its funny that the same people that say AOC was really celebrating thousands of oil workers losing their jobs and not the oil companies ceasing to exist are the same people saying that trump didn't say exactly what he said.

The liberal press continues to promote failed hydroxychloroquine/chloroquine trials in an attempt to "contradict" Trump, even though his only substantive involvement with the drug was to coordinate with the FDA to fast track it for testing purposes. As is to be expected, the trials are currently inconclusive.

In other news, a NYT journalist apparently coerced YouTube into removing a video concerning light therapy research in order to suppress any evidence which might undermine the latest narrative about the president's UV comments. The company conducting the research, Aytu BoiScience, which recently signed a deal with Cedars-Sinai, was also banned from Twitter.

The reporter in question is a former BuzzFeed employee (of course) who purports to cover "disinformation" (of course).
    Imagine making an effort to sabotage research of treatment during a pandemic just to spite Trump. Mainstream media is quite literally the enemy of the people.

Imagine making an effort to sabotage research of treatment during a pandemic just to spite Trump. Mainstream media is quite literally the enemy of the people.
    No one is stopping you from medicating yourself with a bleach smoothie or sticking a UV lamp in your chest. However you shouldn't expect mainstream media to endorse scams and dangerous quackery just because medical science hurts Trump's feelings.