Thread: Recruitment - Last Alliance: Total War

Default Recruitment - Last Alliance: Total War

I'm looking for someone who has knowledge of Total War modding (scripts, ui edition, reverse engineering etc.). I need help with things which are too hard for me (because I don't have knowledge in these things).

List of the most important things to do (or checking whether this is possible to do in Shogun):
    - Script that would automatically change main building (would be good if this would work also for other buildings) after conquer province. Shogun 2 was not made for gameplay with many cultures, so we need additional system which would rebuild settlement castle when faction from different culture group conquers province. E.g. If faction with culture Dunedain takes province with building Haradrim Castle lvl 3, this building should be automatically changed to Dunedain Castle lvl 3 (otherwise we will have a situation, where Elves use orcs garrison units from main building in conquered province). Similar system would be good for rebuilding/destroying garrison building.
    - Restore altchain system from Napoleon for other buildings in province: This system is in Shogun 2 but is not finished (or is partly disabled) and maked UI unclear
    - Campaign map bugs: Fix bug that causes settlements to be invisible if they are too far from the center of the map (check Morning Sun mod). Fix broken campaign minimap radar.
    - Population and menpower system: Implement system which would be similar to this from People of Rome 2 and Divide et Impera (Rome II) or Medieval Kingdoms AD 1212 (Attila) (more like in MK 1212, I think), where any province has population split to groups (Dunedain, Haradrim, Dwarves, etc.) which would be needed to recruit units.
    - Siege maps: Find out how the technical part (check example buildings from Assembly kit) of building for walls, gates, etc. in Shogun 2 looks like. In game this is cs2.parsed files.
    - Unique uniforms for characters. In theory Shogun 2 has a system to set unique uniforms, but it's not working well (I mean, not working at all). We have to find a way to block uniforms for selected characters. Otherwise, there will be many e.g. Círdans in the campaign.

Of course there are many other things to do which are less important (like custom missions for factions, etc.)

If you can help, send private message to me here or on Discord ^^
    Last edited by Sara Temer; December 29, 2020 at 09:44 AM.
    Wolf girl who likes to draw anime girls ❤️ DeviantArt, Twitter
    Also mad creator of

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,
    TWCenter Forum, MODDB, Patreon