Thread: NEW LINKS ADDED - Paeninsula Italica v0.95 + Patch II + RSII Environments

Default NEW LINKS ADDED - Paeninsula Italica v0.95 + Patch II + RSII Environments

PAENINSULA ITALICA for ROME: TOTAL WAR

Ok guys, I think it is really a shame that so many good RTW mods disappear with their original modders of the years, so I always did my best to find links and upload many of them at ModDB, which provide the best long-term upload for users, as long as good downloading performance.

I went through the web trying to find that important Patch II for Paeninsula Italica, whithout the game is unplayable in campaign. I finally find it at IMTW.ru (check it out, Russians keep a lot of link of mods that you could not find here anymore) and upload it at ModDB, as well as a RSII submod which works fine with PI. As always, I must said I'm not in any way a member of PI team, just a player who want other players to enjoy like him the masterpiece arts that are RTW mods. Many many thanks again for to team and other mod teams for allowing us to enjoy the game, even sixteen years after its release.

DOWNLOAD.

INSTALLATION.
    Barbarian Invasion needed. CAREFUL: PI is modfoldered but I'm not sure if the files within RSII Environment Submod won't interfere with the game files itself, so maybe you won't be able to play PI with vanilla or other mods.
    1. Download PI 0.95, Patch II and RSII Environments Submod
    2. Open "RTW_BI PI v0.95.rar" with Winrar and extract "PI" and "BI" folder into your "Rome Total War" folder ("BI" folder contain only new intro video so it's not mandatory)
    3. Open "RTW_BI PI_patch II.rar" with Winrar and extract "PI" folder intro your "Rome Total War" folder and overwrite
    4. Open "[Submods] - RS2 environment.rar", then "Multi_Mod_Environment.zip" with Winrar and extract "data" and "BI" folder into your "Rome Total War" folder and overwrite
    5. IF YOU HAVE CD/DVD VERSION OF RTW-BI:
      1. Create a new shortcut of "RomeTW-BI.exe" (located into "Rome Total War" directory) and name it "Paeninsula Italica", for example
      2. Right-click on it, then "Properties". And target line, add
        Code:
         -mod:PI -show_err
        so that the end of the target looks like
        Code:
        C:/Program Files/Activision/Rome Total War/RomeTW-BI.exe -mod:PI -show_err
        then click "Ok"
      3. Play with that new shortcut!
    6. IF YOU HAVE STEAM VERSION OF RTW-BI
      1. Go in Steam and right-click on "Rome: Total War" in your Steam Librairy
      2. Click on "Set launch options" and add
        Code:
        -mod:PI -show_err
      3. Launch Barbarian Invasion via Steam and enjoy

SOME PICTURES.
    FACTION SYMBOLS: (sorry faction names in French, because I'm French).
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

CAMPAIGN MAP:

UNITS & BATTLES:

Last edited by Nelduin; April 25, 2020 at 09:33 PM.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.