Thread: Importing .CS2 file to Total War

Default Importing .CS2 file to Total War

I took a roman_skin1_shape1.rigid_model_v2 and used RMV2 converter to export the model as a collada into blender and deleted the leg vertices in blender as well, I didn't mess with the skeleton or anything else of the file. I now imported it into 3dsmax 2014 and exported it as a .CS2 file and that's where I am at a loss. What do I do from here? I assume the model will still be rigged and texture mapped as I didn't mess with any of those settings. If it isn't then someone helping me would be great thanks!

Default Can anyone edit rigid_model_v2 for me?

I am making a mod and have tried to edit the rigid models myself but have hit a wall because I have no experience editing 3d models for total war. The legs of the model clip with the pants. The rigid models I would like edited are roman_skin4_shape4.rigid_model_v2 , roman_skin1_shape1.rigid_model_v2 , roman_skin3_shape3.rigid_model_v2 , roman_skin6_shape6.rigid_model_v2 and roman_skin7_shape7.rigid_model_v2. Inbox me if you are willing and we can work something out. Thank you!

Default Re: Importing .CS2 file to Total War

You probably need to ask the guys at the R2TW subforum. I never used the RMV2 converter. Normally if you delete any part of the 3d model, it affects the rig. So you probably need to re-do the rigging.