Page 90 of 110 FirstFirst ... 40658081828384858687888990919293949596979899100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2184

Thread: Guess the game from the screenshot.

Gyrosmeister's Avatar Monsieur Grec

Default Re: Guess the game from the screenshot.

Correct!

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Next!

If I'm not mistakened that's NFS Underground
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

No, you're not!

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

wtf i remember NFS underground having photo realistic visuals when I played it as a 10 year old

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Son, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    wtf i remember NFS underground having photo realistic visuals when I played it as a 10 year old
    Don't we all...

I think I remember that place where it was shot. First you'd split off highway to go uphilll through the narrow street in some industrial slums, turn left and over this bridge, then straight and left again back on the highway. Or the other way around, if the track ran that way.

To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu

Gyrosmeister's Avatar Monsieur Grec

Time for a hint?

A story related hint: The 'JOKER' plays an integral part of this game's plot.
    - Sun Tzu

I still have no idea, but just trying to put some things together, is that the Penguin in the picture you showed, realm56?
    | Community Creative Writing
    | My Library
    | My Mapping Resources
    | My Nabataean AAR for EBII
    | My Ongoing Creative Writing

The Joker I mentioned is not batman related at all Kilo, I'll give a big clue this time. In the room shown, that is where those with the 'potential' are given guidence.
    - Sun Tzu

Given the amount of time that has elapsed without a single guess, I am going to call this round and open the floor to whoever wants to post a new game.

@realm56, if you wouldn't mind sharing what game you had posted, I'd be interested in knowing. It is now an itchy spot at the back of my brain.
    | My Library
    | My Mapping Resources

Yeah, I guess I should spill the beans now. The game is Persona II Eternal Punishment.

I'm surprised noone even gave this a proper go. I seriously thought that the SMT Persona series would be more popular in the west, especally Personas 3, 4 and 5.
    Last edited by realm56; October 15, 2022 at 06:49 AM.
    - Sun Tzu

I have never heard of the series. They have never been made for PC and also appear to be quite Asian by distribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Septentrionalis View Post
    I have never heard of the series. They have never been made for PC and also appear to be quite Asian by distribution.
    SMT Persona is mainly a PlayStation exclusive franchise although the latest in the series is getting a Switch and Xbox release IIRC. They're all good JRPGs.
    - Sun Tzu

I think we need to expedite these games. Particularly if you use an older game, let us make sure to provide new hints and reveal them if no one seems to know.

Okay, here is a new one. It is an old one and I'll try to keep the game going if there are no (correct) guesses.

I think we need to expedite these games. Particularly if you use an older game, let us make sure to provide new hints and reveal them if no one seems to know.

Okay, here is a new one. It is an old one and I'll try to keep the game going if there are no (correct) guesses.
    Said he and completely failed to deliver. This is an early game and the second installment in the series. The picture you see is almost certainly from an Amiga version of the game, and the races in the game supposedly take place in Wales and western England.

We probably should stick to more modern games.

Said he and completely failed to deliver.
    Nicely done, Sept!

Digging around and utilizing your hints, I think I found the match. Is it "Super Cars"?
    | My Library
    | My Mapping Resources

Quote Originally Posted by Kilo11 View Post
    Nicely done, Sept!

Digging around and utilizing your hints, I think I found the match. Is it "Super Cars"?
    You are right! Supercars 2.

Here is the next one. Note that this is only a small cut-out of a full screenshot, but even so, this shouldn't be too hard. Also, I would like a fully specific answer (game, edition, and DLC (if present)).

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

| My Library
    | My Mapping Resources