Thread: [Request to remove famous battle markers] Help me create "blank/invisible" famous battle markers in rigidmodels

Default [Request to remove famous battle markers] Help me create "blank/invisible" famous battle markers in rigidmodels

So I am abit tired of using EditSF to remove the famous battle markers but i read that you can go into rigidmodels and change the model from crossed weapons into just an invisible image. That way the battle makers will be invisible on the campaign map which is what i want. I suppose if i hover over a famous battle i can still get the text about it even though the actual campaign marker is invisible, but that is fine as long as the actual marker does not show anymore.

I looked around in rigidmodels myself but couldnt find the famous battle markers, i guess that there are maybe eight of them, one victory and one defeat for each of the four cultures in the game?

Anyway any help would be greatly apreciated

Tvrtko's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: [Request to remove famous battle markers] Help me create "blank/invisible" famous battle markers in rigidmodels

You can use SaveParser to remove all battle markers in one click.