Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

Default Re: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

Default Re: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Boernin sent me orsinium on discord, here's Wayrest which I sent to tulkas as well https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...Wayrest_T5.sav

and screenshots
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

ill be looking into your turns today, check out how are you guys doing, and offer some guidace where I shall deem it needed

Blog Entries

Jadli is such a Dad
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Is the Forebear player dead or something lol?

Gaming Emeritus

I sent a reminder a to him yesterday or pre yesterday, then kind of forgot about it as I had wild day due to the pubs being open again, so I forgot about it . Subbing tomorrow if he doesnt play till then

lol I am glad he is doing that to everyone, I was afraid I was doing so badly that I was the only one to receive guidance.

Also
    Turn 5 Daggerfall -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ei4...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Jadli; May 21, 2020 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Per request

Gaming Emeritus

reminder sent!

i Always send the files on discord
    aexodus has the file since 21.05.20 17:53

Blog Entries

Forebears 6 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-dV...ew?usp=sharing

I'm not sure what the social etiquette is regarding having to keep playing after you know you've lost in these things, but I'm happy to resign at any time from here on. Good game guys, I learned a lot.

Blog Entries

I'd recommend not to leave armies outside of a fort or settlement unless they are too strong to be defeated

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Tulkasthevaliant View Post
    Forebears 6 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-dV...ew?usp=sharing

I'm not sure what the social etiquette is regarding having to keep playing after you know you've lost in these things, but I'm happy to resign at any time from here on. Good game guys, I learned a lot.
    The etiqutte is you plan on . You might have lost a major battle, but you are far from dying so definitely try to play on. And mainly you can still learn a lot of things. And perhaps try some diplomacy to improve your position.

Anyway, indeed I hope you took a lection (and others as well) from how not to place your armies in a siege and so on.. If you are unsure how you could have done it better lemme know

When will Forebears do his turn?