Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

Default Re: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

Shornhelm_1.sav

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

boernin forgot his password, so he asked me to post for him. Orsinium up! https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...Orsinium_1.sav

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

extension, should only be about 6 hours extra at the most

By the way, why can't I find the all-in-one download link on the submod thread page?
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Gaming Emeritus

Because you dont have to go submod page, its here in thethe OP and its not official

Blog Entries

The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

How do I send messengers? I'm down to stay friends with Forebearers, and start being friends with my buddies in Daggerfall.

https://imgur.com/ay1TfMk

Forebearers 2 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vj...g492Q20t9jMukH

Also Sharnhelm only has one unit manning the fort near Wayrest.

sent via discord

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Tulkasthevaliant View Post
    How do I send messengers? I'm down to stay friends with Forebearers, and start being friends with my buddies in Daggerfall.
    If you mean diplomacy message, you go to diplomacy overview and right click on big factions banners. If you you meant diplomats... well, you have to recruit them and send them

Quote Originally Posted by Tulkasthevaliant View Post
    Also Sharnhelm only has one unit manning the fort near Wayrest.
    Indeed. It seems it has little strategic effect as you have a ship, so we will let it go this time. Guys, remember, you must have minimally 4 units in a fort, otherwise you have to disband it!

Also, I have noticed some of you built watchowers (I knew it would happen, everytime someone does it ), that is not allowed... Please, dont build any more watchtowers! That is beause later someone will want to build a fort there, and it will not be possible due to the watchtower. Use your armies and agents to scout (and then reload).

Also, I have noticed some people are marching to rebel lands. I realize now I have not made it abudantly clear, so I will make it clear now. Its not allowed to enter any of the starting rebel regions (the ones in the south and east).

And could you guys please post links to the saves here, please? Its not hard at all, so better to get used to it sooner than later. I often need to enter the turns to check stuff and things

Lets keep up the pace!

Blog Entries

Better if saves are pasted to this thread as well as discord, so admin can see

That save is wrong

So sorry.
    The real Daggerfall turn 2 -> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lu...mfFlb2-PoyS4Io

Orsinium Turn 2 - forgot xD

Blog Entries

It's easier to just send it in discord and copy the link here

Also don't forget to post screenshots guys

Edit, link doesn't work
    Last edited by Aexodus; May 04, 2020 at 05:48 PM.