Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

Default Re: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

i had to send cleared save to Forebears yesterday, as he forgot his password, thus his 24 hours started yesterday

The save seems to have gotten mixed up somewhere, we are on turn 15 now but this is still a turn 13 save. Looks like Tulkas did his turn properly but then accidentally posted an earlier save?
    Last edited by varun_; September 17, 2020 at 04:05 AM.

oh dear

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Dar...ew?usp=sharing actual turn 15 I think, sorry everyone

Gaming Emeritus

Aargh

I just left for holiday weekend, so...

Gaming Emeritus

Just got back and sent the cs

-link removed by admin-
    up and good
    Last edited by Jadli; September 23, 2020 at 08:17 AM. Reason: edit

Ahh this is still on the Forebears turn lol

Gaming Emeritus

Sighs, is this ever gonna end?

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Jesman just press end turn lol
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1gtdy1..._15cc.sav/file
    I thought I ended the turn I'm so sorry guys. definitley did it this time.

Gaming Emeritus

good Its also good to change save name to reflect the actual faction and turn, but no big deal, next time

Daggerfall turn 15: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pwi...ew?usp=sharing

Also Jesman, do you have discord or something? Conducting diplomacy through in game messages is a bit inconvenient.
    Last edited by varun_; September 24, 2020 at 06:19 AM.

Gaming Emeritus

You can send messages via TWC as well

In the event that anybody wants to message me on discord for diplomacy my discord ID is Jes Man#2731. Also I wouldn't be at all against making a discord server room for us to generally gather and more easily find one another, if that doesn't already exist and or there is any kind of desire for it.

Gaming Emeritus

There are discord IDs in the OP (the first post) so you can easily find each other through that.

Anyways, Sharnhelm is up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/aobj6h...lm_15.sav/file

Where's Mr. Sharnhelm at

Mr sharnhelm was ready for a week, but Mr jadli wanted to hold this up

anyways...

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...rsinium_15.sav