Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

sighs, reminder sent

Default Re: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tulkasthevaliant View Post
    Why’d you post the wayrest save?
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Gaming Emeritus

He uploaded wrong save... that happens

Daggerfall turn 12: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mko...ew?usp=sharing

Battles: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...tO?usp=sharing

I know you said we were supposed to do the exact same thing we did last time but all the enemy armies on the map were in different spots, so I ended up playing my turn differently to react to it.
    Last edited by varun_; August 05, 2020 at 02:44 PM.

Also I changed the link for Daggerfalls turn, its no longer private.

Gaming Emeritus

Well, eventhough Forebears didnt replay completely the same, it seems its fine overall, so Sharnhelm is up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/8ztnem...m_12b.sav/file

Blog Entries

Huzzah we’re up to date again
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Last edited by Boernin; August 11, 2020 at 08:05 AM.

Hmm, its been about 5 days. Is someone missing in action?

Blog Entries

A turn needed to be replayed. See the edit yesterday at 2:05 pm

Blog Entries

Oblivion save sent to admin...

And pics. I accidentally cropped out the ballista from laurig, he took a fort north of alcaire, do I need to re do the picture?

Hi there I am new to hotseating and forums and have been trying to find a TESTW hotseat game to play. I was wondering when the next opportunity to do so might be?

Gaming Emeritus

Hi, welcome to the community!

Im not sure when I will make the next HS, perhaps I could give you Daggerfall in here, though they are half dead

Will write you more details in PM.

And guys, sorry for the delay, I have been pretty busy this weekend, not sure if I can get this turn up before thursday

Gaming Emeritus

Planemeld

Emperor Varen's Five Companions were able to retrieve the Amulet of Kings and begin the ritual in the year 2E 578. The Five gathered at the Temple of the One in the Imperial City, and began to perform the ritual. At that moment, Mannimarco immobilized everyone present and revealed his true intentions: he was an agent of Molag Bal, and the ritual did not reignite the Dragonfires, but in fact did the exact opposite, weakening the ancient barriers between Nirn and Oblivion in an event known as the Soulburst. Molag Bal is the Daedric Prince whose sphere is the domination and enslavement of mortals. He is known as the God of Schemes,the King of Rape, the Harvester of Souls,the Lord of Brutality,and the Prince of Rage. His main desire is to harvest the souls of mortals and to bring them within his sway by spreading seeds of strife and discord in the mortal realms. This event allowed Molag Bal to initiate the Planemeld. As the Soulburst occurred, aftershocks were swept across every corner of Nirn. Mages died or went mad, Red Mountain trembled in Morrowind, earthquakes shook Skyrim and heavy storms devastated the coastlines of Elsweyr and Valenwood. The constellation of the Serpent grew so large that it seemed to threaten every star sign at once. The Planemeld began. Transliminal portals called Dark Anchors were summoned throughout Tamriel, hooking into the ground and slowly ripping parts of Nirn away to float loosely in Oblivion. These portals were all metaphysically moored to a colossal construction in Coldharbour called the Great Shackle. The Planemeld was centered on the Endless Stair, a fortified impossibility constructed by the Mad Architect. Once an area was sundered from Tamriel, the pieces would reform as a pocket realm of Coldharbour before joining the Planar Vortex, an inter-planar realm where Tamriel and Coldharbour converged. Although fragile, the Vortex could only be accessed from within the Endless Stair...

Effects
    6 Dark Anchors have been summoned across the playable map (for each starting faction), and more might come. Dark Anchors are represented by forts. Inside there will be spawned two new middle/high tier deadric units each turn. A Dark Anchor can be closed by taking its fort (garrisoned by the daedra).

Wayrest up http://www.mediafire.com/file/tzvcyl...t_T13.sav/file

Blog Entries

Do the rules apply to the daedra, or do we treat it as a computer foe?

Gaming Emeritus

They apply. Im playing them anyway (unlike Oblivion Crisis in the other HS where you are fighting the scripts)
    Last edited by Jadli; August 21, 2020 at 02:48 AM.

Gaming Emeritus

Leptitlu dropped but Jessman might take over, sent him cleared save, so he can make up his mind