Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

Save sent to admin

pics
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Default Re: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

I didn't even know autoresolve battles could draw

Blog Entries

Oh you can. I guess if I’m gonna lose that army I’ll take some of them too lol
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

sorry for the delay, trying to get it up, my TES energy has been mostly used on modding in the last days

Blog Entries

It’s all good, you deserve a little extra time

Gaming Emeritus

Wayrest up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/jtd9g3...t_T16.sav/file

Fharrun Fortress, and Dragonstar fell, Ravenwatch castle, Jehanna docks and Rihad under siege! PICS

A new dark anchor was summoned in Stormhaven, and thus Old Orsinium is under siege as well

Also, Clan of Crowns broke the forting rules, he has several forts with only one unit. I fined him with 1500 florins, fix it it till the next turn please (by having atl east least 4 units as garison or leaving them empty)! If the Forebears moved are disrupted becasue of them, on his turn Ill fix the situation for him (give him more movement points to move around them or something like that)

Vanus Galerion, the founder of Mages Guild, is urging on all rulers of Tamriel to put aside there wars, and end together the threat of Planemeld, before its too late. As if the plan of Molag Bal is succesful, The Great Shackle would bind the realms Nirn and Coldharbour together...

However, in the light of recent events - defeat of The Worm King and recovering the Amulet of Kings by The Five Companions - there might be hope. The Soulless One, enpowered by The Amulet of Kings, shall be able to defeat Molag Bal. However, he cant do it alone. Therefore, Vanus Galerion invities all leaders of Tamriel (High Rock and Hammerfall for our purposes) to join their armies for the Tamrielic Invasion of Coldharbour! To end the threat of Planemeld, Planar Vortex that is connecting the realms, must be disrupted, alongside with The Great Shackle and defeating Molag Bal himself.

- Each player can send maximally one stack (obviously it would be wise if these were the most elite units you can get), and that one stack must be a literal one stack, not several smaller armies. Its not mandatory for players to take part in this, however the opposing forces will be roughly equal to forces of 5 factions, so not taking part in this could possibly as well mean, the other players taking part in this would fail in their attempt to stop Planemeld (and thus the daedra would be there till the end of HS)

- For this to happen, players should agree on some terms under which they make peace, and announce when will they the invasion begins. It can be maximally 5 turns from now. Only members of the newly created "alliance" can take part in the invasion.

- The armies will be all moved elsewhere (on the turn of your choosing). Players must tell admin which armies to move (name of the leading general). These armies must be outside of settlements, in order to be moved

The way the dark anchors work (the summoned forts) remains the same, unless this alliance is successful

Last edited by Jadli; October 15, 2020 at 03:45 AM.

Gaming Emeritus

And guys please keep up some pace, its unnecessarily slow.

I mean I've spent the whole game just waiting for someone to come kill me but sure I'll join the alliance to run off to Coldharbor. Can't be any worse than Wayrest.

Forebears https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tH-...ew?usp=sharing

https://imgur.com/vzFnc4a

Yes I shall join this alliance too, these dark anchors are becoming quite the pain in my backside.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/01njv2...wn_17.sav/file

I will join the alliance as well.
    Crown up, actually ended my turn this time :p

Gaming Emeritus

Sharnhelm up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/mfgu7a...lm_16.sav/file

Daggerfall is willing to enter the alliance as well.

Blog Entries

That’s my faction heir. I doubt sharnhelm’s desire to fight the daedra...

Blog Entries

extra pls

Blog Entries

Pics, save sent

Gaming Emeritus

I actually didnt realize it was sent to me, and was wondering who is late

Wayrest up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/qt026a...st_17.sav/file

PICS - The Daedra continue to ravage the lands... Rihad, Ravenwatch Castle, Old Orsinium and Jehanna Docks were all sacked!

Good to see you guys made an alliance. As I said in my big post, you need to announce he turn on which are all member ready to invade and also give me the info on what armies specifically shall join (check the post again to do it properly I guess)

Forebears 17 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gkn...ew?usp=sharing

Darien Gullion is who I want to send, on whatever turn the others care to choose.

Blog Entries

I think jesman might need subbed. He hasn't been online since the 1st, and I can't find him on discord.

So, the last save is on Wayrest's turn not Forbears. Srry for the late response.