Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

reminder sent

Default Re: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Sorry for delay, up today
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Blog Entries

need admin to resolve something
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Gaming Emeritus

resolved, hope its played soon

Blog Entries

Resolved how?

Not to rush you but its been almost 2 weeks

Gaming Emeritus

boernin took Crosswych, and all of Aexodus's non spy agents in it died (like 3 agents) and he believes its a bug and want it fixed, while Im not 100% convinced that its the case and that perhaps under some circumstances it happens, so I told him to either prove it to me that its a bug (hence doing a bit of testing - he tested just one case so far) or to play on... And he has done neither...

If someone wants to test this (to find whether at some cases the agents are truly supposed to die or not) feel free to, because I dont have time for this right now (see absence thread), and apparently Aexodus is not interested enough

Anyway, if it gets proven to be a bug, we would either have to replay back to Aexodus turn (so we would have to go back the whole turn), but we apparently dont have time for that after this huge delay, so I would refund Aexodus for the agents I suppose

Gaming Emeritus

Welp, Aexodus dropped all the HS...

So I subbed, hopefully we get a new person till the next turn. Wayrest up https://www.mediafire.com/file/74jj1...st_33.sav/file

Retaken Crosswych and the fort PICS

boernin fined with 3k for leaving only two units in the fort led by Alard Dorell

Sorry for the delay (as I said in absence thread, I have a very little time for hotseating in June, hence this came in a really bad time...)

Uploaded wrong save. Still on wayrests turn :p

Ext

Gaming Emeritus

Hope you now learned your lesson about uploding pics

(in fact Im just busy till July as I said....)

Wayrest up https://www.mediafire.com/file/26yuq...st_34.sav/file