Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

Yea I have him and reminded him. mte Im not surea if he is coming back

Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

LP is in the Hub in the RP HS go there snd spam him to play. I actually thought he played already so didnt sub, and Im away for 6 days now...

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Ok, stay safe lad
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Gaming Emeritus

Thanks for the sub

Sorry I saw this just now, I'll get it done tonight

Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

Extension please
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Blog Entries

I played this last night but I just realised I didn’t send you the save. I’ll do this asap when i get home today

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Save sent https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...ayrest_T11.sav

Screenshots

I forgot to take a pic of the odds for the naval battle, something like 3:4.
    Last edited by Aexodus; July 09, 2020 at 02:23 PM.

Gaming Emeritus

Did you take Dirreni with ballista? You need trebuchet for fortresses, check the rules and replay please

Blog Entries

nuuuuu... I'll do that right away

Gaming Emeritus

Rumours from far Cyrodiil have arrived. Colovian warlord Varen of House Aquilarios, backed by House Tharn, rebelled against reachman Emperor Leovic of The Longhouse Emperors, after he had attempted to legalize daedra woship across the The Empire. After months of fighting, Varen stormed Imperial City and personally killed emperor Leovic in The Throne Room. Varen, married to Clivia Tharn, has been crowned an emperor. To further legalize his claim to the throne, he has begun a search for Amulet of Kings. He plans to use it in a ritual, that would persuade Akatosh to make him a dragonborn...

Blog Entries

All new and improved save https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...ayrest_T11.sav

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Gaming Emeritus

reminder sent