Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Citizen

Default Re: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

omg, again? (messaged Tulkas)

Default Re: [GS Event][The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods VI

http://www.mediafire.com/file/h081iq...ed_17.sav/file
    I will be sending Prince Rihad when everyone else is ready.

Daggerfall turn 17: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sDH...ew?usp=sharing
    Battle: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...EN?usp=sharing

Hope I can take one more turn to prepare an army for this. Will tell you who I will send next turn.

Citizen

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Civitate

Blog Entries

Save sent to admin

pics

Now that Sharnhelm is helping, I will also join the alliance. And that's everyone I guess.
    Last edited by Aexodus; November 12, 2020 at 08:06 PM.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    Though I know what Biden might say about it lmao: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy"

Citizen

Wayrest up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/ijn8ay...st_18.sav/file

Antiphyllos and Heldorn fell to the daedra... PICS

Nice to see you guys united against the evil. However, the best woudl be if you all talked together and then one of you was sent to tell me which turn do you want to travel to Coldharbour. instead of each of you posting here . Dont forget to also prepare your armies and send me their names

Forebears 18 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lg3...ew?usp=sharing

Darien Gullion is still who I want to send, whenever the others are ready.

Civitate

Blog Entries

If we defeat Molag bal in coldharbour what happens to the daedra in tamriel, and in the forts.

Though I know what Biden might say about it lmao: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy"

Citizen

Play on and perhaps... who knows, you might find out

Civitate

Blog Entries

Messaged varun...

Citizen

Sharnhelm up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/cb4dyt...lm_18.sav/file

Deadra besieging Glenpoint held by Rivenspire forces were crushed, and King Casimir Delen continues the siege himself, hoping he can get some land back before departing for Coldharbour along the alliance PIC https://www.mediafire.com/view/b2tbr...813_1.jpg/file

RIP King Casimir's army I guess he won't be heading to Coldharbour after all

Civitate

Blog Entries

Extra pls

Daggerfall saved sharnhelm’s bacon by killing the daedra

Civitate

Blog Entries

Why can't I use my assasin?

Citizen

Sometimes the the game doesnt let you for some reason.. try putting him next to the castle first and so on... just play on I suppose