Thread: Minecraft Server Help

Default Minecraft Server Help

I don't know if any of y'all remember me from the old MCC server but I played for a year or two right up until the server switched to Towny. I know that there is no hope of ever getting a server again, but I always look fondly at the hours I spent playing and the fun that was had, and I'm posting to see if anyone has any info on whether or not there is a server with a comparable experience to the old one we used to have? Quarantine has me stuck at home all day, and I'm tearing my hair out. I'd love to waste hours playing Minecraft on a survival server that has no enchants and pots or a very limited selection. Appreciate any help, thanks.

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Minecraft Server Help

Hey mate, good to see you dropping in again.

There's not really anything that matches what we used to have back in the day, sadly. That being said though, there's still a good few of us MCC guys bouncing around the site still. If you want, feel free to snoop around and see what's up with the rest of the non-TW parts of the site . We've always got all sorts of interesting things going on (or at least some minor drama).

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Son, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

I'll take a look around, By things going on I assume you mean other games?

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

There's all sorts of games going on right now in the hot seating community, we have shennangins a'plenty in the Thema Devia, a bunch of forum games in the Coliseum, as well as guessing games in The Arts and the Vestigia Vetustatis, plus weekly screenshot competitions in the Artist's Studio.

Also, here's an invitation to the Discord server for the TWC Minecraft community. Apparently there's still a server up or something.

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

If there's an audience for a Minecraft Server based on TWC, not all hope is lost. If nothing else I can look into hosting and possibly development if there's a good half dozen folks who want to see it happen and have some ideas.

The above is a cousin several times removed, but in the meantime it might do something. Last I recall it's rather dead/not online reliably, though.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    Also, here's an invitation to the Discord server for the TWC Minecraft community. Apparently there's still a server up or something.
    Link seems dead
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

TWC/MCC Minecraft community still lives. Akar has given the Discord link above. The server website can be found at http://legacyofworlds.enjin.com/
    The sever is up and running. You can see the current world's dynmap at http://legacyofworlds.enjin.com/dynmap
    The main PvP map is newly created in 2019. It is a mix of vanilla and custom continents & islands.
    You can also log on the server and tour the old MCC Map2 by using the /mcc and /leave command pair.
    The Discord has about 80 members from the old TWC/MCC.
    Activity is spotty lately on the server. We just had a University group join and are playing some lately.
    At any rate, the server and dynmap are there if you want to check them out.

Cheers, Firebird