Thread: LOVE THIS MOD!!! New let's play

Default LOVE THIS MOD!!! New let's play

Hey, I really loving the mod. Started a let's play with Rome. If you like to follow along here is a link: http://youtu.be/UT9lbrlYais

Great work guys.

Default Re: LOVE THIS MOD!!! New let's play

Great series, I like it how you play it immersively, respecting the mods' characteristics and features!!

Keep it up.
    Frei zu sein, bedarf ist wenig, nur wer frei ist, ist ein König.

Current Hotseat:
    Britannia: The Isles of Chaos

Good work! I especially like all your work with the formations of the Roman army. Keep it up!

Thank you.

tungri_centurio's Avatar Senator

yea thanks for the let's play. you made me wanna play this mod again after a long time. loving it
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. -Marcus Aurelius

I recommend everyone who plays this mod to learn to read the Traits, Anciliaries, and other files. This basic knowledge of how it works makes it MUCH more enjoyable.

Thanks man.

Thanks to everyone that have come and support playthrough. The series is doing very well. I am having a blast and It is all possible because of this mod. Thank you again EB 2 Team.

Dude just noticed that on your last video you conquered Syracuse and did not demolish the allied governement building. Do you have a client ruler already? If not, you will need to destroy that government building and start again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lusitanio View Post
    Dude just noticed that on your last video you conquered Syracuse and did not demolish the allied governement building. Do you have a client ruler already? If not, you will need to destroy that government building and start again.
    Wow, i will check thank you for informing me. By the way I gave you a shoutout in my install video for your harder battles mod. Great work man.

Quote Originally Posted by Et DUdes View Post
    Wow, i will check thank you for informing me. By the way I gave you a shoutout in my install video for your harder battles mod. Great work man.
    Thanks mate!

Be careful because allied governement give your Generals, who are not client rulers, bad traits due to them trying to govern an allied territory. So you should never place a FM as a governor in an allied city.

Thanks man. Yeah, I am trying my best to screw up to much! lol