View Poll Results: Who would you vote for in the 2020 US Presidential elections?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donald Trump - Mike Pence (Republicans)

34 43.59%
  • Joe Biden - Kamala Harris (Democrats)

37 47.44%
  • Jo Jorgensen - Spike Cohen (Libertarians)

4 5.13%
  • Howie Hawkins - Angela Walker (Greens)

0 0%
  • Other (please, specify)

3 3.85%

Thread: USA elections 2020 - 2021

Default Re: USA elections 2020 - 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    The tolerant left everyone. Lmao, how maniacal. I think if there's a self destructive mentality going around resulting in selling out principles it starts with statements like this. Pure, unadulterated hatred.
    You're confusing pity with hatred.
    The Armenian Issue

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    You're confusing pity with hatred.
    That's a pretty venemous and divisive way to convey pity. I'm sure sentiment like that will go a long way in consoling 75 million Americans who are being simultaneously insulted, told to shut up, and feel politically alienated. Regardless how you feel about those people it can't be avoided that this isn't exactly a good situation for the country.

That's a pretty venemous and divisive way to convey pity. I'm sure sentiment like that will go a long way in consoling 75 million Americans who are being simultaneously insulted, told to shut up, and feel politically alienated. Regardless how you feel about those people it can't be avoided that this isn't exactly a good situation for the country.
    And now you're giving too much credit to your own line of thinking. Understandably, you're trying to create an alternate reality where you have the high ground, when in fact, you're shouting up from the bottom of the pit.
    The Armenian Issue

What part of my statement was wrong? Or shall I just file it under hard pills to swallow?

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

Careful reminder to keep it civil before my temper runs out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeft View Post
    Yeah because apparently this thread isn't littered with your childlike refusal to admit that your Lord and Master, Trump lost an election.

Well for starters he's not a racist, p***y grabbing, climate change denying sex pest who screwed up America's response to the pandemic.

Need anything else?
    This is weak trolling. Let me know when you have a policy to defend.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeft View Post
    Yeah because apparently this thread isn't littered with your childlike refusal to admit that your Lord and Master, Trump lost an election.

Well for starters he's not a racist, p***y grabbing, climate change denying sex pest who screwed up America's response to the pandemic.

Need anything else?
    How is Trump racist? Whose reproductive organs did he grab?

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

What part of my statement was wrong? Or shall I just file it under hard pills to swallow?
    Which one are you referring to in particular? You made a number of statements.
    The Armenian Issue

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    Which one are you referring to in particular? You made a number of statements.
    All of them?

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by makawa View Post
    Congratulations to the Americans for getting rid of that piece of trash.

----
    The 22 years-old Amanda Gorman was recomended by dr. Jill Biden. I can foresee a light at the end of the tunnel.

Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

This is weak trolling.
    ----------------------------------

The elections are over, the inauguration is over, congratulate the winner, move on.

Quote Originally Posted by makawa View Post
    ----------------------------------

The elections are over, the inauguration is over, congratulate the winner, move on.
    I have stated the conditions for my moving on, and they are incredibly reasonable.

All of them?
    You could say that. It's hard to spot a truth in what you say. Your assumption that I was referring to the entirety of 75 million people that voted for Trump is one. Telling them to shut up? Nope. Every single point you make on post #3852 can be labeled as wishful thinking without much of an intelligent thought. You're free to make them. I'm free to see them as no intelligent thoughts. What triggered you the most?
    The Armenian Issue

So you think the current state of divisiveness is a good thing that doesn't need to be addressed. Political alienation isn't a bad thing that can lead to bad things. Got it.

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

Watching hundreds of grim faced, mask wearing soldiers preside over events has me convinced the election results were incontrovertible...yes, masks are retarded and clearly have done nothing to help
    Masks are a conspiracy against the Supreme Leader. Masks are for commie liberals and pussies.And even worse,

Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

It's a creepy vibe, yo.

So you think the current state of divisiveness is a good thing that doesn't need to be addressed. Political alienation isn't a bad thing that can lead to bad things. Got it.
    I'm pretty sure that's not what I said.
    The Armenian Issue

It's what you said by omission. You tried to fence sit with a lame comment about how stupid I am but what I said was pretty clear. Of course you're free to clarify your position. Come to think of it I can't remember the last time you actually took a concrete position on something, just sniping about how unintelligent everything is.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Biden said he's passing a law making masks mandatory for everyone.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Sounds pretty fascist tbh