View Poll Results: Who would you vote for in the 2020 US Presidential elections?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donald Trump - Mike Pence (Republicans)

28 43.08%
  • Joe Biden - Kamala Harris (Democrats)

31 47.69%
  • Jo Jorgensen - Spike Cohen (Libertarians)

3 4.62%
  • Howie Hawkins - Angela Walker (Greens)

0 0%
  • Other (please, specify)

3 4.62%
Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191116131132133134135136137138139140141
Results 2,801 to 2,809 of 2809

Thread: USA elections 2020

Default Re: USA elections 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    Yeah, I remember after the last election how they accused the Democrats of being sore loser cry-babies. None of them came close to the sniveling and hand-wringing we're seeing from the same people.
    Advice: alhoon doesn't know much about american politics and just...well...rants off a pulpit. Just ignore him until he moves here.

If he talks about Greece, take a note.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Who says Trump supporters are out of their minds?

https://twitter.com/McnallyKell/stat...80906630037506

https://twitter.com/KT_So_It_Goes/st...78674031497216

(It's okay to click, these are links to people who highlight the insanity of Trump supporters).

antaeus's Avatar Whataboutery

Yeah, I remember after the last election how they accused the Democrats of being sore loser cry-babies. None of them came close to the sniveling and hand-wringing we're seeing from the same people.
    Here you go... https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...-Donald-Trump/

Start from post #5850 or so.

The most revelatory thing to come out of that thread, was that Heathen was obsessed with Clinton going to prison and BW saying the same things as now.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB MARENOSTRUM

Quote Originally Posted by antaeus View Post

The most revelatory thing to come out of that thread, was that Heathen was obsessed with Clinton going to prison and BW saying the same things as now.
    Ohhh....memories...

Well, that thread is an interesting one.

I love the CalExit sidebar with alhoon's accusation of treason with somebody clearing it up with "No, it's not treason, it can't be treason in the US because that's not treason, but so much as 'hay Cali, do you really want do do this?'"
    Last edited by Gaidin; Today at 12:10 AM.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Cope's Avatar 777777777777777
    Citizen

Oh, what a night,
    Eight November back in oh-sixteen,
    What a special Trump cand – id – a - cy,
    As I remember, what a night!
    Last edited by Cope; Today at 03:50 AM.

Has there ever been a thread archive because "Famous" function considered in this forum?
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Who says Trump supporters are out of their minds?

https://twitter.com/McnallyKell/stat...80906630037506

https://twitter.com/KT_So_It_Goes/st...78674031497216

(It's okay to click, these are links to people who highlight the insanity of Trump supporters).
    I'm recalling a person on Reddit talking about how they had a family member commit suicide on the news that Trump lost because they thought the nebulous OTHER was going to come get them under the Biden administration.

I was hesitant to believe it, but at the same time the most hardcore of the Trump cultists (Qnatics) are ALREADY in desperately mentally vulnerable, and seeing their whole world be shattered by their god lose the election and then CONTINUE to lose his court cases....It would not surprise me at all if we have more suicides or murder suicides once Biden is formally elected in two weeks. I know one person who is openly praying for the end times to take her and her children away from this wretched world now that Trump has lost.

That being said, these people are dangerous and unstable. Their grasp on reality is tenuous at best and them fleeing to sites like Parler/Meinspace/Howdy Arabia/KlansmenOnly in the wake of the election will only serve as a dangerous echo chamber for their beliefs. Who knows what heinous things people are fantasizing about in regards to "punishing" their Biden supporting neighbors. My mom lives next to an absolute Trump nut and I told her not to put her Biden sign out because he is dangerously unstable. One tweet from Dear Leader could lead to him shooing up the neighborhood for all I know.

It's sad, but not surprising. When you have a mentally vulnerable population that lacks critical thinking skills this kind of stuff happens. Look at how easily Applewhite, Jones, Koresh, and other cult leaders took advantage...Though at least they were charismatic.

There is also a unsurprising overlap between these folks and COVID deniers so the problem may eventually sort itself out, unfortunately.
    “Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do. And at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, had nothing but victory. When dawn came, the star-spangled banner waved defiant.”
    ---President Goodbrain on the American Revolution

Kelly just got his case tossed.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Kelly just got his case tossed.
    Yep. And I didn't realize when I posted earlier but it was dismissed with prejudice.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rce=reddit.com

I find this bit particularly interesting
    [Act 77] passed Pennsylvania's House 138-61, with only one Republican voting no. Every Republican senator voted yes on the legislation.
    Not sure why Democrats voted against it but kind of funny they benefited from it in the end. No one could have predicted the pandemic last October.

I'm glad that the entire SCOPA united against this blatant effort to disenfranchise 2.5 million people. There might in fact be issues with it but the time to start a lawsuit against it was immediately after it was passed, not one year and two elections later.

Legislatures, democrat or republican, should not be able to introduce poison pill voter laws only to then try to revoke them (and therefore any election) when they lose. It's disgraceful, undemocratic, and childish. And I'm glad the court saw through that.

Two more weeks, and then another month after that...Not sure I have the energy for this anymore. Tired of the attitude from the people who had four years of "Make libruls cry" after their illegitimate and unqualified tantrum child won, only to now be crying about everything being unfair.

I'm also annoyed that I feel like I NEED to follow and understand the names and faces of politicians from halfway across the country. I barely even know my OWN local politicians.

At least I have managed to avoid drinking thus far.
    “Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do. And at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, had nothing but victory. When dawn came, the star-spangled banner waved defiant.”
    ---President Goodbrain on the American Revolution