View Poll Results: Who would you vote for in the 2020 US Presidential elections?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donald Trump - Mike Pence (Republicans)

34 43.59%
  • Joe Biden - Kamala Harris (Democrats)

37 47.44%
  • Jo Jorgensen - Spike Cohen (Libertarians)

4 5.13%
  • Howie Hawkins - Angela Walker (Greens)

0 0%
  • Other (please, specify)

3 3.85%
Page 66 of 201 FirstFirst ... 164156575859606162636465666768697071727374757691116166 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 4010

Thread: USA elections 2020 - 2021

Default Re: USA elections 2020

Texas Quinnipiac Poll By Race:

White Voters:
    Trump 60 (-9 vs 2016 exit polls)
    Biden 37% (+11)

Black Voters:
    Biden 79% (-5)
    Trump 19% (+8)

Hispanic Voters:
    Biden 51% (-10)
    Trump 43% (+10)

Makes you think
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius

Biden's son received a check for 3.5 million from Russian billionaire who had business interests in China and the news media isn't interested:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ents-container

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodenow View Post
    “It doesn’t matter that this woman was an obvious a part of her ex boyfriends crime syndicate! So what if her ex boyfriend convinced her to rent a car so he could use it for a murder!
    Obvious? There's no evidence she was part of anything and the cops were already caught fabricating the evidence for the search warrant. No drugs or money found in the apartment.

And there's no evidence Taylor rented the car so her boyfriend would commit a murder. Police did talk to Taylor about the dead guy in the rental car. They did not charge Breonna with any crime.

Its good now you don't have the boyfriends mixed up.

Should she have been killed in the raid? Nope. Was she a poor innocent EMT who was killed by racist white cops who were just looking for their next black victim that night? Absolutely not.
    She was innocent. Last time i checked this the USA, where you are innocent until proven guilty. She had no criminal record or pending charges.

Keep on trying to demonize Breonna. Its a classic right-wing tactic going all the way back to Trayvon Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    If judge hands out warrants to police departments with poor training, then it is still judge's fault.
    Red herring. The judge doesn’t give a warrant based on training standard.

Though someone as conservative as you should believe the police should have a legit training standard.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    Keep on trying to demonize Breonna. Its a classic right-wing tactic going all the way back to Trayvon Martin Emmet Till.
    Fixed. Hell, you can probably go back even further than that for conservatives trying to blame/villainize black and other minority murder victims.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

That’s ok, the left can keep idolizing rapists like Jacob Blake and criminals like Michael Brown and excusing their actions so you can push a made up systemic racism narrative. That may win votes in San Francisco and Portland but it won’t help elsewhere.

Hell six years later I bet you won’t even admit that “hands up don’t shoot” was made up .

Ummm.... what?
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Ummm.... what?
    Can't even remember the Democrat excuses for burning down cities? I know, it's tiresome.

"Hands up, don't shoot" was the rallying cry for Ferguson residents while they destroyed their city, referencing the fact that Michael Brown was "surrendering with his hands up and muttered the words 'Don't shoot'" before he was killed. Of course it turned out to be absolute BS and the reason why Brown was killed was because he was assaulting the cop and trying to steal his gun.

Leftists still shout this rallying cry to this day because facts don't matter and everyone killed by the police is an innocent hero in their eyes.

Civitate

That’s ok, the left can keep idolizing rapists like Jacob Blake and criminals like Michael Brown and excusing their actions so you can push a made up systemic racism narrative. That may win votes in San Francisco and Portland but it won’t help elsewhere.

Hell six years later I bet you won’t even admit that “hands up don’t shoot” was made up .
    Hands up don't shoot depends of which witness you asked during the Michael Brown case.

Excessive force is a problem regardless of who its happening to. I get that you don't give a about police behavior but some of us like or rights and civil liberties to be respected.

Hands up don't shoot depends of which witness you asked during the Michael Brown case.

Excessive force is a problem regardless of who its happening to. I get that you don't give a about police behavior but some of us like or rights and civil liberties to be respected.
    Six years later, even after the Washington Post and Obama's DOJ admitted it was , you are still incapable. Impressive.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Prodromos View Post

White Voters:
    Biden 37% (+11)

Black Voters:
    Biden 79% (-5)
    Trump 19% (+8)

Hispanic Voters:
    Biden 51% (-10)
    Trump 43% (+10)

Makes you think
    O_O

Ehh... what? That was a surprise.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Civitate

Six years later, even after the Washington Post and Obama's DOJ admitted it was , you are still incapable. Impressive.
    Whats impressive is that you didn't know Breonna had a different boyfriend and its evident now you barely know anything about the Michael Brown case.

Whats impressive is that you didn't know Breonna had a different boyfriend and its evident now you barely know anything about the Michael Brown case.
    All they need or care to know is the skin color of those involved. The way they see it dark skin=must have done something to deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    So you are from UK, a country which jails people for speech. Criticizing Trump while supporting that kinda thing invalidates your stance. Its like someone from Saudi Arabia criticizing Canada over lack of religious freedoms.
    In any case, as a Brit, you've seen how British working class abandoned Labor after it betrayed them by siding with corporate elites against the people over Brexit. Same thing happened in US, where working class is leaning with Republicans, after Democrats turned out to be very "let them eat cake" on issues of working class under Obama. Hence why to American working class Trump is a much lesser evil then Democrats who openly talk about only caring about corporate interests.
    Now add Democrat's support to riots and looting (which they retracted after months), which hurt average middle class business owners, Biden's senility and Harris's track record of putting minorities into prison for non-violent offenses, we get quite the picture.
    Reality is that Democrat brass exists in echo chamber and probably doesn't care what "little people" think as they'll blame losing 2020 election on Russian boogeyman anyways.
    More irrelevant whataboutism. Besides, who says I'm in favour of jailing people for hate speech? You? I certainly don't remember making that argument. You've made enough strawman arguments to build a whole field of wicker men.

Besides, arguing that "I'm happy to have working conditions that treat me little better than a medieval serf, so long as I have the right to scream racist obscenities in public", isn't quite the win you seem to think it is.

So... tell me... what ACTUAL things do you think Trump is going to do for you? What tangible, non-rhetorical policies has he proposed that will actually benefit the American working class?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeft View Post
    More irrelevant whataboutism. Besides, who says I'm in favour of jailing people for hate speech? You? I certainly don't remember making that argument. You've made enough strawman arguments to build a whole field of wicker men.

Besides, arguing that "I'm happy to have working conditions that treat me little better than a medieval serf, so long as I have the right to scream racist obscenities in public", isn't quite the win you seem to think it is.

So... tell me... what ACTUAL things do you think Trump is going to do for you? What tangible, non-rhetorical policies has he proposed that will actually benefit the American working class?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    You keep missing the point are are just pretending to do so.
    The poor working conditions are the result of decades of rule by cosmopolitan neoliberal upper crust of society which influences politicians on both sides, same upper crust that Trump is in conflict with, same upper crust whose interests are represented by Democrats in US and Labor in UK.
    One has to be delusional that Biden, who spent more then 4 decades in government is going to be source of changes against same conditions he himself spent his lifetime to impose.
    If Trump was subservient to it, we wouldn't see such smear campaign against him by corporate media, academia, banks, entertainment industry, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodromos View Post

White Voters:
    Biden 37% (+11)

Black Voters:
    Biden 79% (-5)
    Trump 19% (+8)

Hispanic Voters:
    Biden 51% (-10)
    Trump 43% (+10)

Makes you think

The demographic reality is that same segment of population that voted for Obama in '08 and '12 is now firmly in Trump's camp.
    Who'd ever thought that Democrats promising things like free healthcare for illegal aliens, mass gun confiscations and and support for literal pedophiles and terrorists will scare the moderates away?
    Last edited by Heathen Hammer; September 26, 2020 at 10:37 AM.

If she was letting him send dope packages to the house and she was in charge of his money, they were obviously still ing.

Although some of the witnesses stated that Brown briefly had his hands up or out at about waist-level, none of these witnesses perceived Brown to be attempting to surrender at any point when Wilson fired upon him. To the contrary, several of these witnesses stated that they would have felt threatened by Brown and would have responded in the same way Wilson did. For example, Witness 104 stated that as Wilson ran after Brown yelling “stop, stop, stop,” Brown finally turned around and raised his hands “for a second.” However, Brown then immediately balled his hands into fists and “charged” at Wilson in a “tackle run.” Witness 104 stated that Wilson fired only when Brown moved toward him and that she “would have fired sooner.” Likewise, Witness 105 stated that Brown turned around and put his hands up “for a brief moment,” then refused a command from Wilson to “get down” and instead put his hands “in running position” and started running toward Wilson. Witness 105 stated that Wilson shot at Brown only when Brown was moving toward him. These witnesses’ accounts are consistent with prior statements they have given, consistent with the forensic and physical evidence, and consistent with each other’s accounts. Accordingly, we conclude that these accounts are credible

Furthermore, there are no witnesses who could testify credibly that Wilson shot Brown while Brown was clearly attempting to surrender. The accounts of the witnesses who have claimed that Brown raised his hands above his head to surrender and said “I don’t have a gun,” or “okay, okay, okay” are inconsistent with the physical evidence or can be challenged in other material ways, and thus cannot be relied upon to form the foundation of a federal prosecution.28
    https://www.justice.gov/sites/defaul...el_brown_1.pdf
    Page 82.

A Black Lives Matter organizer has been arrested after video showed her driving a car into a crowd of Trump supporters in southern California, injuring two.
    Driver Tatiana Turner, 40, of Long Beach, was arrested and charged with attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon following the incident on Saturday in the city of Yorba Linda, about 30 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles.

The chaos unfolded as about 250 people gathered, some with a group called Caravan4Justice supporting Black Lives Matter, and others to stage a nearby counter-protest supporting President Donald Trump.
    Federal records show that Turner filed a trademark application for Caravan4Justice in July, and a GoFundMe campaign names her as the group's 'founder'.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...upporters.html

BLM organizer drove over a bunch of Trump supporters because they showed up to counter-protest her group. Imagine how big the pool of tears would be on this thread if a Trump group founder intentionally drove over a bunch of BLM supporters.
    Last edited by tgoodenow; September 27, 2020 at 07:11 PM.

pacifism's Avatar see the day
    Citizen

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

A recent New York Times article says that Donald Trump had reported millions of dollars of losses for years. He paid $750 of federal income tax in 2016, and another $750 in 2017. The article says that that amount is about $750 more than he paid in ten of the last fifteen years. This is the most recent tax information released since The Times published some of his 1040s from the 80s and 90s.

So that's exciting.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ump-taxes.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...upporters.html

BLM organizer drove over a bunch of Trump supporters because they showed up to counter-protest her group. Imagine how big the pool of tears would be on this thread if a Trump group founder intentionally drove over a bunch of BLM supporters.
    https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...turned-deadly/
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...portland-video

Been there, done that, I'm afraid.
    Last edited by pacifism; September 27, 2020 at 10:43 PM. Reason: *federal income tax
    Read the latest TWC Content and check out the Wiki!
    ---
    Graham's Hierarchy of Disagreement

B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by pacifism View Post
    A recent New York Times article says that Donald Trump had reported millions of dollars of losses for years. He paid $750 of federal income tax in 2016, and another $750 in 2017. The article says that that amount is about $750 more than he paid in ten of the last fifteen years. This is the most recent tax information released since The Times published some of his 1040s from the 80s and 90s.

So that's exciting.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ump-taxes.html

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...turned-deadly/
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...portland-video

Been there, done that, I'm afraid.
    Yawn. Meanwhile the NYT remains remarkably uncurious about Hunter Biden's 3.5 million check he received from a Russian billionaire; not to mention Bill Clinton's $500,000 check for a twenty minute speech.

Oh, did I mention that Trump donated his presidential salary to charity since taking office.

What the NYT doesn't say is that Trump separated himself from his business empire upon taking office in2016; as required by law.

Senator

@B.W.: Would you do me the favour and link me a site, where I can find Informations about this donations of the salary? Thanks in Advance.

Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post
    Yawn. Meanwhile the NYT remains remarkably uncurious about Hunter Biden's 3.5 million check he received from a Russian billionaire; not to mention Bill Clinton's $500,000 check for a twenty minute speech.
    Hunter Biden was given a check. Bill Clinton was paid for a speech. Trump supporters are outraged solely based on their last names. Were they named Hunter Trump and Bill Trump I don't believe Trump supporters would care if they murdered their families.

Regardless, whataboutism isn't going to take the spotlight off of Trump's fleecing of the American taxpayer.

Oh, did I mention that Trump donated his presidential salary to charity since taking office.
    Compared to the millions and millions he's raking in from corruption and fraud, Trump doesn't need the piddling little salary. Assuming of course he actually has donated it. Since he's the most notorious liar in human history you'll forgive me for not taking his word.