View Poll Results: Who would you vote for in the 2020 US Presidential elections?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donald Trump - Mike Pence (Republicans)

34 43.59%
  • Joe Biden - Kamala Harris (Democrats)

37 47.44%
  • Jo Jorgensen - Spike Cohen (Libertarians)

4 5.13%
  • Howie Hawkins - Angela Walker (Greens)

0 0%
  • Other (please, specify)

3 3.85%
Page 58 of 201 FirstFirst ... 83348495051525354555657585960616263646566676883108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 4010

Thread: USA elections 2020 - 2021

B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: USA elections 2020

Quote Originally Posted by skh1 View Post

No… No Sir, I have no absolutely idea what you mean. How, in your senescent insipidity, could you possibly make a Donald J. Trump- of all people, of all the people in the entire freaking world- a plausible, an actually reasonable, choice for the presidency of the United Sates of America in this, the (election) year of our Lord 2020?

Jeez!!! Freaking Jeez!!!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    You don't see him after dark much. People are starting to ask, "Is it Sundowners?"

Stario's Avatar Domesticus

Ye, as I said Biden doesn't seem to be cognitively there anymore (too old I guess -going senile/dementia setting in).
    In reality, Kamala Harris will probably be President/be running the show if Biden wins.

Albeit they ran a report/story of Harris (here in Australia), which portrayed her quite narcissistic/cold-hearted.
    Also, the report/story highlighted and was quite damming of her when she was a Judge- in one instance she was accused of opposing DNA evidence for a death row inmate. She blocked evidence that would have freed an innocent man from death row until the courts forced her to do so. The guy's name was Kevin Cooper and he came within hours of execution.

Looks like you Americans don't have as much choice when it comes to elections -here in Australia when it comes to elections we have multiple (maybe two dozen), parties, and many candidates to choose/vote for.
    Last edited by Stario; September 17, 2020 at 09:39 PM.

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Biden killed it at the town hall.

Hell it went so well Bill O'Reilly thinks he has been given the questions before.

https://twitter.com/BillOReilly/stat...57826736521217

So let me get this straight, Biden with a brain riddled with dementia can remember 20 questions and the response to all of them, but Trump is crowing about remembering 5 words in a row?
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Quote Originally Posted by the_mango55 View Post
    Biden killed it at the town hall.

Hell it went so well Bill O'Reilly thinks he has been given the questions before.
    ye, sure as real as WWE :->

So let me get this straight, Biden with a brain riddled with dementia can remember 20 questions and the response to all of them, but Trump is crowing about remembering 5 words in a row?

"The humane thing to do: Tell Joe the election is over, he's now president, find a nursing home in Philadelphia that looks like the White House and tell him they moved the capitol there." :->
    Last edited by Stario; September 17, 2020 at 10:02 PM.

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Stario View Post

"The humane thing to do: Tell Joe the election is over, he's now president, find a nursing home in Philadelphia that looks like the White House and tell him they moved the capitol there." :->
    "Person, woman, man, camera, TV"

Truly the most brilliant phrase ever uttered by any human.

Nobody in history has been able to remember those 5 words in order, EVER! It certainly proves that Trump is not only mentally fit, but the MOST mentally fit president to ever serve!
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Well Joe certainly has one huge thing going for him....his NOT Hillary.

Senator

Wait, he is not eatin babies? But, but, he is a democrat, isn`t he?

Well look dude, not anybody's on this board's fault that Trump set the bar way too low. Have fun with the last 40 days.

One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

pacifism's Avatar see the day
    Citizen

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post
    Hmmm, unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, which they sometimes do these days, everyone of those "Biden wins" scenarios involves Biden taking Michigan; a very working class state. Not to mention the fact that Trump won Michigan in 2016. What's changed? Personally, I think whoever wins Pennsylvania wins, but that's just my take.
    Trump did win Michigan in 2016, but Clinton vs Trump in Michigan at this point was a lot closer than Biden vs Trump. The rationale is probably that if Trump can win Michigan, that's already a sign that not only would he win Midwestern states like Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, or Minnesota, but other closer states like Arizona and Florida too, because he would be doing much better than we currently expect. There are also scenarios where Biden wins Michigan but Trump wins overall, which points to that idea that Michigan is favoring Biden more than it favored Clinton. FiveThirtyEight estimated that Pennsylvania is most likely to be the tipping point state at 33%, 2nd most likely is Florida with just 14%.

Albeit they ran a report/story of Harris (here in Australia), which portrayed her quite narcissistic/cold-hearted.
    Also, the report/story highlighted and was quite damming of her when she was a Judge- in one instance she was accused of opposing DNA evidence for a death row inmate. She blocked evidence that would have freed an innocent man from death row until the courts forced her to do so. The guy's name was Kevin Cooper and he came within hours of execution.
    Kamala Harris was never a judge. She was the District Attorney of San Francisco, then the Attorney General of California. Very different job. This was from a death row review during her time as Attorney General, where the governor also refused to allow DNA testing or advanced hair testing. As far as opinion piecing go, this one isn't bad. It also shows that Harris regretted it by the time she became Senator.

Getting our political insights from YouTube comments, now, are we?

It really is our zeitgeist that you're criticizing someone for preparing points ahead of time and anticipating basic questions. It's almost, I don't know, a good idea to know what you want to say before you say it.
    Read the latest TWC Content and check out the Wiki!
    ---
    Graham's Hierarchy of Disagreement

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    It takes at least a few weeks for a congressional committee to run an investigation and put out a report. Hence, September vote for subpoenas means the possibility for October surprise.

Manage your timeline and do better.
    And you should be clearer when you want the other side to understand what you say. We can't read your mind.
    Example in point: What subpoena? I didn't read anything about a subpoena in the article.

Manage your posts and do better.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Well look dude, not anybody's on this board's fault that Trump set the bar way too low. Have fun with the last 40 days.

Just imagine how emasculated they're going to feel about losing to a man they've convinced themselves is an Alzheimer's patient who is no threat to Trump in the least.

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-calls-p...211900861.html

Patriotic education? Funny enough the first thing that comes to mind when i here that is communism.

Yeah, totally Trump setting bar low and not the Democrats who pander to literal rioting communists, and whose presidential candidate is a creepy vegetable and whose VP pick is a former corrupt cop. I mean Democrat's can't physically hit more rock bottom without advanced drilling technologies, like that machine from Total Recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Yeah, totally Trump setting bar low and not the Democrats who pander to literal rioting communists, and whose presidential candidate is a creepy vegetable and whose VP pick is a former corrupt cop. I mean Democrat's can't physically hit more rock bottom without advanced drilling technologies, like that machine from Total Recall.
    Uh huh. Remember when Trump started ranting about Elton John at a rally in Montana?

I have broken more Elton John records. He seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No, we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really, we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical – the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth, right? The brain. More important than the mouth is the brain. The brain is much more important.
    President of the United States everybody. Lmao.

Trump 'associates' offered Assange pardon in return for emails source, court hears

Two political figures claiming to represent Donald Trump offered Julian Assange a “win-win” deal to avoid extradition to the US and indictment, a London court has heard.

Under the proposed deal, outlined by Assange’s barrister Jennifer Robinson, the WikiLeaks founder would be offered a pardon if he disclosed who leaked Democratic party emails to his site, in order to help clear up allegations they had been supplied by Russian hackers to help Trump’s election in 2016.

According to a statement from Robinson read out to the court, the offer was made by the then Republican congressman Dana Rohrabacher and Trump associate Charles Johnson at a meeting on 15 August 2017 at the Ecuadorian embassy in London where Assange was then sheltering. At the time he was under secret investigation by a US grand jury.
    Not a day goes by without a scandal from this administration.
    Last edited by Love Mountain; September 18, 2020 at 05:51 PM.

Trump offered pardon to a man being unfairly persecuted for exposing corruption and war crimes committed by several influential governments? WHAT A MONSTER. Oh why, why can't US administration be less prone to such scandals and return to "normalcy" of endless Middle Eastern wars, spying on their own citizens and ignoring pedophile rings like non-scandalous Obama administration did?

Saw this on Carson the other day and it made me think

Now, Trump is a Moe. Biden is a Larry trying to become a Moe. I'm guessing Bernie is a Curly?

Pence is obviously a Larry. Wonder if he'll try to become a Moe four years from now. Seems like the natural progression.
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Trump offered pardon to a man being unfairly persecuted for exposing corruption and war crimes committed by several influential governments? WHAT A MONSTER. Oh why, why can't US administration be less prone to such scandals and return to "normalcy" of endless Middle Eastern wars, spying on their own citizens and ignoring pedophile rings like non-scandalous Obama administration did?
    Attempting to get dirt on Democrats in exchange for clemency.

Remember how right before last election a SCOTUS justice died and it was kind of a big deal? Round two.

Though, they'll probably just push a new one through before then.
    "People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do." -- Neil deGrasse Tyson

In Soviet Russia you want Uncle Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by Surgeon View Post
    Remember how right before last election a SCOTUS justice died and it was kind of a big deal? Round two.

Though, they'll probably just push a new one through before then.
    No . Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Love Mountain View Post
    Attempting to get dirt on Democrats in exchange for clemency.
    But Democrats didn't break any laws, so they have nothing to worry about, isn't that the narrative?
    I just find it amusing how Dems claim to be pure and honest, but throw a fit when someone intends to merely investigate them.