View Poll Results: Who would you vote for in the 2020 US Presidential elections?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donald Trump - Mike Pence (Republicans)

34 43.59%
  • Joe Biden - Kamala Harris (Democrats)

37 47.44%
  • Jo Jorgensen - Spike Cohen (Libertarians)

4 5.13%
  • Howie Hawkins - Angela Walker (Greens)

0 0%
  • Other (please, specify)

3 3.85%
Page 67 of 201 FirstFirst ... 174257585960616263646566676869707172737475767792117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 4010

Thread: USA elections 2020 - 2021

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Default Re: USA elections 2020

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodenow View Post
    If she was letting him send dope packages to the house and she was in charge of his money, they were obviously still ing.
    Holy you really haven't read about this case have you?

https://www.wdrb.com/in-depth/louisv...341bd2866.html

There were no dope packages. Anyone paying attention to the case would know that.

And in charge of his money? Remind me again how much money police found at Taylor's apartments that was linked to her ex-boyfriend Glover? Oh wait, none.

You love making all of these claims and yet can't back any of them up.

https://www.justice.gov/sites/defaul...el_brown_1.pdf
    Page 82.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...upporters.html

BLM organizer drove over a bunch of Trump supporters because they showed up to counter-protest her group. Imagine how big the pool of tears would be on this thread if a Trump group founder intentionally drove over a bunch of BLM supporters.
    So i was right and witnesses did see Michael Brown put his hands up? Thank you.

Hunter Biden was also linked to paying to a human-trafficking ring in Eastern Europe, this is definitely very bad optics for his dad's presidential campaign.
    Last edited by Heathen Hammer; September 28, 2020 at 11:16 AM.

B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Morifea View Post
    @B.W.: Would you do me the favour and link me a site, where I can find Informations about this donations of the salary? Thanks in Advance.
    Trump's been in office going on four years and yet you're unaware of this? Oh well, here you are:

https://www.khou.com/article/news/ve...f-a201073762ec

Senator

@B.W.: Thank you for the Link, have some rep.
    I wasn´t unaware About the bragging, I only asked for the Facts behind it.

While Donald isn`t the first President to donate his salary, he is surely the one who talks most About it.

@Heathen Hammer: Pizzagate 2.0? Has the time come?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Hunter Biden was also linked to paying to a human-trafficking ring in Eastern Europe, this is definitely very bad optics for his dad's presidential campaign.
    Allegations from a known Russian spy generally aren't considered credible in most civilized countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    Allegations from a known Russian spy generally aren't considered credible in most civilized countries.
    Um, its from a report made by US Senate that was published by New York Post. If you are going to blatantly lie about an article, at least bother reading it first. At this point I can't blame Sleepy Joe for supporting later-term abortion given how much of a worthless -up Hunter is.

Quote Originally Posted by Morifea View Post
    @B.W.: Thank you for the Link, have some rep.
    I wasn´t unaware About the bragging, I only asked for the Facts behind it.

While Donald isn`t the first President to donate his salary, he is surely the one who talks most About it.
    Thanks for the rep.

Here's a list of things the President has to pay for himself:

https://www.newsmax.com/thewire/pres.../04/id/940060/

So, not only is Trump donating his salary, he is also paying out of pocket for all the costs in the above list; which can add up to a tidy little sum. Most people aren't aware that the President has to pay for those things, so now you know why the President doesn't have a lot of parties and serves a lot of McDonalds.

Biden reportedly refuses to be checked for wearing earpiece for the debate. As if almost Democrats are trying to kill the ghost of credibility that they had.

Biden reportedly refuses to be checked for wearing earpiece for the debate. As if almost Democrats are trying to kill the ghost of credibility that they had.
    Trump is really flailing now. He's already making excuses for why he lost. Everything is "rigged" and Biden is probably on steroids and super-secret performance enhancers and has an earpiece and IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!

I'll bet he throws a full-on toddler tantrum and storms out midway through once asked why he's a tax cheat. How humiliating and emasculating for his easily-conned supporters.
    Last edited by Coughdrop addict; September 29, 2020 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    Trump is really flailing now. He's already making excuses for why he lost. Everything is "rigged" and Biden is probably on steroids and super-secret performance enhancers and has an earpiece and IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!

I'll bet he throws a full-on toddler tantrum and storms out midway through once asked why he's a tax cheat. How humiliating and emasculating for his easily-conned supporters.
    If Sleepy Joe has nothing to hide, then he has no reason to refuse drug test and ear check. His unprecedented refusal simply indicates otherwise.

If Sleepy Joe has nothing to hide, then he has no reason to refuse drug test and ear check. His unprecedented refusal simply indicates otherwise.
    You mean.... like.... Trump’s tax returns?
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    You mean.... like.... Trump’s tax returns?
    Whataboutism. Biden refuses to commit to drug test and ear check. Trump is not. Biden has something to hide, Trump does not.

He's the only candidate I've ever seen that uses a teleprompter during interviews. This could get interesting.

antaeus's Avatar Cool and normal

Whataboutism. Biden refuses to commit to drug test and ear check. Trump is not. Biden has something to hide, Trump does not.
    Firstly... what does it matter if someone has hearing issues? bad hearing does not mean incompetent. I don't understand the point being made here. Can you explain it?

Secondly... anybody can challenge anyone to anything. It means nothing. I'm not afraid to have my aura read. I dare you to have your aura read. Is the point of the drug test challenge to find out if Biden takes blood pressure medication? Does that impact on his ability to do the job any more than Trump's excess weight?

This whole line of debate is just nonsensical and you guys are too for parroting it.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB MARENOSTRUM

Hmmm, I was just sitting back having a beer thinking about something I've been mulling on for a couple of weeks now. A short time back I recall someone not being allowed on the ballot in a couple of states because his submission was a couple of minutes late. That person was black and the states that did the blocking were states where that process is controlled by Democrats. The reason they did was obvious; they didn't want him to siphon off black votes from Biden.

Now here is where it gets interesting: if Biden has a terrible performance and the Dems call for him to be replaced, his replacement won't be able to get on the ballot in those states which are crucial to a Biden victory, thereby guaranteeing Trump the election.

Something to think about when you're watching the debate tonight. If I'm right and Biden blows it, the Dems have screwed themselves.

antaeus's Avatar Cool and normal

Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post
    Something to think about when you're watching the debate tonight. If I'm right and Biden blows it, the Dems have screwed themselves.
    Again pointless. Biden's supporters will think he won no matter how poorly he performs. Debates are about confirmation bias. If you're genuinely undecided and don't know what Biden is about by now, a debate won't change your mind.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB MARENOSTRUM

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

in the same answer trump said Biden wouldn’t have closed the economy and then said he would close it down again.

Trump has dementia for sure
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

This debate is horrible. Its not even a debate really.

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

Swiss cheese brain pedo vs. Swiss cheese brain pedo: orange edition.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

Alastor's Avatar Vicarius

"By the power invested in me by this giant bald bird, the president shall not be the shiniest of two turds!"
    Sorry Abe, but yes he most definitely shall.

I mean Trump is predictably oafish, but Biden is showing himself to be no better. That last bit might surprise a few people.