View Poll Results: Who would you vote for in the 2020 US Presidential elections?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donald Trump - Mike Pence (Republicans)

34 43.59%
  • Joe Biden - Kamala Harris (Democrats)

37 47.44%
  • Jo Jorgensen - Spike Cohen (Libertarians)

4 5.13%
  • Howie Hawkins - Angela Walker (Greens)

0 0%
  • Other (please, specify)

3 3.85%
Page 72 of 201 FirstFirst ... 224762636465666768697071727374757677787980818297122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 4010

Thread: USA elections 2020 - 2021

Default Re: USA elections 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    At this point its obvious to everyone that Biden will "retire for health reasons" if as soon as he is inaugurated, so the election will be in reality between Harris and Trump.
    She got less then 900 votes in primaries, lol.
    I've been expecting Biden to collapse since July HH. I say that, since my primary source for Biden's health is you and B.W.

Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post
    I honestly am astounded at some of the things you come up with. You must be swimming in Kool-aide. I never said anything about a drug drip, but since you mentioned it, here's something to think on...oh, wait, that might be too much for you. For everyone else though, it is strange that Biden can barely make half a day on the campaign trail and he's nodding off -- then suddenly he is spry and combative for 90 minutes in a situation where it is two hours past his bed time? That doesn't meet the common sense test.
    What kool-aid? I'm not the one constantly fabricating theories based on... twitter posts.

Indefinitely Banned

Every great country falls because it rots from within and nowhere is this more apparent that the US Presidential debate, my american friends, you may wish to consider migrating to Canada or Mexico because it's gonna be 1930s deutschland all over again.

Alastor's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Love Mountain View Post
    It's fascinating to see how easily people fall for right-wing propaganda.
    I'm not sure how that relates to what I said. Do you see right-wing propaganda everywhere?

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post
    I honestly am astounded at some of the things you come up with. You must be swimming in Kool-aide. I never said anything about a drug drip, but since you mentioned it, here's something to think on...oh, wait, that might be too much for you. For everyone else though, it is strange that Biden can barely make half a day on the campaign trail and he's nodding off -- then suddenly he is spry and combative for 90 minutes in a situation where it is two hours past his bed time? That doesn't meet the common sense test.
    Here we see an example of right wing propaganda clashing with reality. Fox News, Breitbart, and OANN have poisoned their mind with lies so much that when confronted with the truth their mind has to spin some outlandish narrative in order to keep the slightest grasp on reality.

They have never actually SEEN Biden nodding off after half a day, but papa Hannity told them so it must be true right? Then when Biden performs like a normal presidential candidate at a debate (especially when contrasted with their own politician behaving like a spoiled toddler) their entire worldview is shattered and they have to make up something to salvage what’s left of their crumbling psyche.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Mithradates's Avatar Domesticus

Donald Trump and Melania Trump have tested positive for COVID-19

Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!
    This is getting interesting

Praeses

Hope they recover soon.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

Hydroxychloroquine and prayers
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Trump, Boris, Bolsonaro

The most negligent world leaders in regards to COVID all getting COVID.

You hate to see it.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

I'm curious, what would happen to the elections in case of Trump's death mere days before elections. Would Pence take his place, with votes for Trump (because there wouldn't be time to distribute new ballots) being counted as votes for him? Or would Republicans be allowed to nominate someone else? Or would they drop out of race entirely, making it only Biden vs. third parties?

antaeus's Avatar Cool and normal

I hope he only has mild symptoms.

With my crystal ball for a moment... Trump isn't famous for his empathy. Would mild symptoms empower him to double down on pushing to open up and downplay the illness? As per Bolsonaro? Would serious symptoms give him pause for thought as per Boris?

And as per above? I don't think Trump votes should count for Pence. I wonder at the precedent. I feel like it has happened before. That would be a spanner. Not just in case of his passing, but also in case of him being incapacitated indefinitely again as per Boris.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Holy crap... Trump and Coronavirus is a really bad situation that would go either way. If Trump gets it bad, he will be angry with China... and probably lose the elections. He will probably be removed from the ballot if he becomes seriously ill and he won't take it well.

On the other hand, he was with Biden for a lot of time on podium, shouting. If Biden gets Covid too, there'll be chaos.

Anyway, Trump won't be able to do debates or rallies for at least 3 weeks unless it was a False Positive on the test (unlikely). THat would seriously hurt him.
    On the other hand Trump won't be talking as much which frankly will increase his chances including the sympathy vote.

I.e. I have no idea how this will go.

The most important:
    Have the conspiracy theories started yet? Is China blamed or Russia? Or is it the Swamp and Hillary?
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    The most important:
    Have the conspiracy theories started yet? Is China blamed or Russia? Or is it the Swamp and Hillary?
    So far, all I've seen were people saying it's a hoax to get him out of the debates because he'd lose or wishing him death, even going as far as to say that the entire pandemic was worth this...

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    I'm not sure how that relates to what I said. Do you see right-wing propaganda everywhere?
    You agreed with B.W.'s statement and attempted to discuss it further. B.W. just parrots right-wing propaganda talking points.

Quote Originally Posted by Sar1n View Post
    So far, all I've seen were people saying it's a hoax to get him out of the debates because he'd lose or wishing him death, even going as far as to say that the entire pandemic was worth this...
    It's comical how fast you guys pivot to "the left". The only one I genuinely feel sorry for is the First Lady. Hard to even feign sympathy for somebody as loathsome a character as Trump.

Alastor's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Love Mountain View Post
    You agreed with B.W.'s statement and attempted to discuss it further. B.W. just parrots right-wing propaganda talking points.
    I don't know what B.W. does or doesn't parrot, but there was no agreement in that post, only a statement that such an outcome would be quite underwhelming.

I'm curious what happens if Trump actually dies before the elections. I mean people have already started voting. Would the elections be cancelled under a Pence presidency until a new candidate can be selected and then rerun?
    Last edited by Alastor; October 02, 2020 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post

The most important:
    It's actually Trump luring the deep state into a false sense of security because he's getting ready to bust the global pedophile ring that includes everyone famous but him.

Or Obama did it. Or maybe Soros.

In the event of Trump's death my money would go on Republicans just going with Pence and pretending Trump never existed. After all beneath the hollow praise they just followed Trump to keep their base happy and get tax cuts for the rich. It's not like any of them actually like or respect him.

antaeus's Avatar Cool and normal

Quote Originally Posted by Sar1n View Post
    Conspiracy theory?!?!

Look at how quickly we stopped talking about white supremacy.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB MARENOSTRUM

Quote Originally Posted by the_mango55 View Post
    Trump, Boris, Bolsonaro

You hate to see it.
    If we take what happened to Bolsonaro as a model, there's a good chance of Trump being attacked by a large flightless bird in the coming weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

Mithradates's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    Or Obama did it. Or maybe Soros.
    5G signals from Biden's earpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by the_mango55 View Post
    Trump, Boris, Bolsonaro

You hate to see it.
    Perhaps the fake Christian POTUS should have read the Bible he used as a prop:
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 6:16-19
    These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
    17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
    18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
    19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galatians 6:7-8
    Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
    8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossians 6:24-25
    Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.
    25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.
    Coincidence? Well, isn’t everything? On the other hand, Trump may end up fairly asymptomatic and forever strut about his “superior genes” The man is a total germaphobe, so this must be an interesting time for him.
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

Senator

@Legio: Isn`t he the Lords anointed? Surely Covid will do him no harm.