View Poll Results: Who would you vote for in the 2020 US Presidential elections?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donald Trump - Mike Pence (Republicans)

34 43.59%
  • Joe Biden - Kamala Harris (Democrats)

37 47.44%
  • Jo Jorgensen - Spike Cohen (Libertarians)

4 5.13%
  • Howie Hawkins - Angela Walker (Greens)

0 0%
  • Other (please, specify)

3 3.85%
Page 88 of 201 FirstFirst ... 3863787980818283848586878889909192939495969798113138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 4010

Thread: USA elections 2020 - 2021

Default Re: USA elections 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    Actually anti-government ideology is synonymous with the militia movement but nice try.

And you have a source stating all men in this plot are anti-Trump? I await your source.
    I'm not the one who baselessly claimed that they were right-wing. You making a claim and then asking me to prove it wrong for you isn't how this works. Feel free to tell us how those leftie anarchists were right-wing.

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    I'm not the one who baselessly claimed that they were right-wing. You making a claim and then asking me to prove it wrong for you isn't how this works. Feel free to tell us how those leftie anarchists were right-wing.
    The militia movement itself is right wing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mili...se%20Comitatus.

The militia movement is a right-wing movement that arose following controversial standoffs in the 1990s. It inherited paramilitary traditions of earlier groups, especially the conspiratorial, anti-government Posse Comitatus. The militia movement claims that militia groups are sanctioned by law but uncontrolled by government; in fact, they are designed to oppose a tyrannical government. The movement's ideology has led some adherents to commit criminal acts, including stockpiling illegal weapons and explosives and plotting to destroy buildings or assassinate public officials, as well as lesser confrontations.
    Still waiting on that source.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    The militia movement itself is right wing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mili...se%20Comitatus.

Still waiting on that source.
    You didn't even read your own article.
    Militia just means groups of people that volunteered to form an armed group, it could be left, right or any other political inclination or no political inclination either. Still waiting for evidence that anti-Trump anarchists were "right-wing".

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

NYP article is about contents of Hunter Biden's laptop. Another recipient confirming that is just a cherry on top.
    Anonymous recipient. So, again, why the double standard with anonymous sources?
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

"Anonymous sources are only acceptable if they are against Trump"
    Ah, I see you've been working on your stretches. Or maybe you'd like to provide a quote where I've said anything like this. Not holding my breath.

Way to show you impartiality here, buddy.
    I believe this is what folks in your part of the right like to call "virtue signalling". Let's not pretend you're some kind of impartial observer.
    Last edited by irontaino; October 19, 2020 at 11:59 AM.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Even Fox News declined to report on the bogus laptop story because it would hurt their credibility.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/exclusiv...lity-concerns/

Instead they let the Post report on it so that they could report on the post’s report and thus get the story in front of as many eyes as possible while still being able to deny they were involved with the phony story.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    This might be the anonymous source:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-26000-emails/

Quote Originally Posted by the_mango55 View Post
    Even Fox News declined to report on the bogus laptop story because it would hurt their credibility.

Instead they let the Post report on it so that they could report on the post’s report and thus get the story in front of as many eyes as possible while still being able to deny they were involved with the phony story.
    That sounds like what happened with the fake dossier and the left-wing media.

Anyway, Fox may have been holding back for more authentication, which according to this article will be forthcoming. There is a lot in this so be sure and check the links if you're really interested:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...whirlwind.html
    Last edited by B. W.; October 19, 2020 at 12:50 PM.

Trump Is Losing Ground With White Voters But Gaining Among Black And Hispanic Americans | FiveThirtyEight

First off, Democratic nominee Joe Biden is attracting more support than Hillary Clinton did among white voters as a whole — especially white women, older white voters and those without a four-year college degree — which has helped him build a substantial lead of around 10 points, according to FiveThirtyEight’s national polling average. However, Trump is performing slightly better than last time among college-educated white voters, and he has gained among voters of color, especially Hispanic voters and younger Black voters.
    While older Black voters look as if they’ll vote for Biden by margins similar to Clinton’s in 2016, Trump’s support among young Black voters (18 to 44) has jumped from around 10 percent in 2016 to 21 percent in UCLA Nationscape’s polling. Black voters remain an overwhelmingly Democratic-leaning constituency, but a notable reduction in their support could still be a problem for Biden.

Notably, young Black voters don’t seem to feel as negatively about Trump as older Black Americans do.
    It’s a similar story with younger Hispanic Americans, a group where Trump has also made gains. According to UCLA Nationscape’s polling, Trump is attracting 35 percent of Hispanic voters under age 45, up from the 22 percent who backed him four years ago in the CCES data.

Most notably, even though Trump stands to gain with nonwhite voters across the board, his support seems to have risen the most among Hispanic voters with a four-year college degree. We don’t want to overstate the influence of this group — they make up about 2 percent of the population age 25 and older nationwide — but they are disproportionately concentrated in one especially vital swing state: Florida.
    One last point on where Trump has made gains among Black and Hispanic voters: He has done particularly well with Black and Hispanic men, which might speak to how his campaign has actively courted them. For instance, the Republican National Convention featured a number of Black men as speakers this year. And Politico talked with more than 20 Democratic strategists, lawmakers, pollsters and activists who explained that many Black and Latino men are open to supporting Trump as they think the Democratic Party has taken them for granted.
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

So anonymous sources only matter if they fit anti-Trump narrative? So much for impartiality.

Quote Originally Posted by irontaino View Post
    I believe this is what folks in your part of the right like to call "virtue signalling". Let's not pretend you're some kind of impartial observer.
    Pointing out double standards doesn't make me partial or impartial, not to mention that I'm glad Obama won 2008 and 2012 elections, as he was a lesser evil to McCain and Romney, much like Trump is lesser evil to Clinton in 2016 and Biden in 2020, so calling me biased towards GOP is just silly. Heck I like some Democrats (like Gubbard) more then I like some Republicans (like Bush). World is a bit more complicated then black & white, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_mango55 View Post

Yet we have evidence that Joe was tied to his son's corrupt dealings with China and Ukraine. So much for "phony story".
    Last edited by Heathen Hammer; October 19, 2020 at 02:05 PM.

So anonymous sources only matter if they fit anti-Trump narrative? So much for impartiality.
    No, we know why reporters have anonymous sources. We just wonder why they're suddenly ok with you?

I guess if anonymous sources are good to go, you're totally cool with this.
    Last edited by Gaidin; October 19, 2020 at 03:26 PM.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    No, we know why reporters have anonymous sources. We just wonder why they're suddenly ok with you?

I guess if anonymous sources are good to go, you're totally cool with this.

If FOX's only source was anonymous, you'd have a point. Problem is that this is not the case, given how now we have evidence presented by NYP - contents of Hunter's laptop that implicate both him and Joe Biden in corrupt activity, including using Biden' position in government to his personal financial advantage.

Duck, weave, dance, sidestep.

The anonymous source supports Trump so you support it.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Duck, weave, dance, sidestep.

The anonymous source supports Trump so you support it.
    Nah, I support it because NYP presented evidence (Hunter's laptop) that collaborates with it.

LoZz's Avatar who are you?

its scary to think that after everything that has gone on, Biden is ONLY 7-10 points ahead.
    Personally I think Trump will loose the election but it won't be because Biden did anything special or even represented a direction most people wanted, its because the other guy kept doing stupid things. If Covid-19 hadn't happened OR, if trump has just let the experts dictate strategy he would probably be within a decent chance of winning a 2nd term. Hell, even with the whole BLM thing all he had to do was keep his mouth shut OR put out the same very generic peaceful messages other Presidents have in the past.
    It almost like he is throwing the election on purpose at this point.

Something must be done about these Black and Hispanic white-supremacists.
    Particularly the ones that advocate fascist nazi supremacist policies like free speech <shudder>.
    Perhaps declaring them enemy combatants and terrorists, stripping them of their constitutional rights and shipping them to Gitmo...

Antifa shows what to do with Black white-supremacists who advocate for fascist things like free speech:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ttacked-antifa
    <picture may be disturbing>
    Last edited by Infidel144; October 19, 2020 at 06:11 PM.

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by LoZz View Post
    its scary to think that after everything that has gone on, Biden is ONLY 7-10 points ahead.
    Personally I think Trump will loose the election but it won't be because Biden did anything special or even represented a direction most people wanted, its because the other guy kept doing stupid things.
    That's the thing though, he has the unthinking fealty of his supporters. Any stupid thing he said or done, they'll deny he said or did, even when there's footage (like when he suggested injecting disinfectants).

If Covid-19 hadn't happened OR, if trump has just let the experts dictate strategy he would probably be within a decent chance of winning a 2nd term. Hell, even with the whole BLM thing all he had to do was keep his mouth shut OR put out the same very generic peaceful messages other Presidents have in the past.
    It almost like he is throwing the election on purpose at this point.
    That would be very out of character. He thrives on disunity and is seemingly incapable of humility. Trump's latest attack on Biden was mocking him for saying he would follow Dr. Fauci and the medical expert's advice (gasp, how scandalous!)
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

I haven’t picked a horse.

Anyways, for the second time you have avoided answering my question: why the double standard by Republicans on anonymous sources?

Nah, I support it because NYP presented evidence (Hunter's laptop) that collaborates with it.
    No they didn’t. As I said earlier in the thread and as any programmer would say. Show me the metadata.

Keep your source anonymous all you want. Show me the email metadata.

They’ve got the metadata unless someone has deleted the most fundamental part of the file. Do they have the file?
    Last edited by Gaidin; October 19, 2020 at 05:59 PM.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

I haven’t picked a horse.

Anyways, for the second time you have avoided answering my question: why the double standard by Republicans on anonymous sources?
    Because they have other evidence that collaborates the allegations, such as evidence from Hunter's laptop as well as his lawyer accidentally collaborating the story by asking for the laptop back, unlike allegations against Trump that rely only on anonymous sources.

No they didn’t. As I said earlier in the thread and as any programmer would say. Show me the metadata.

Keep your source anonymous all you want. Show me the email metadata.

They’ve got the metadata unless someone has deleted the most fundamental part of the file. Do they have the file?
    So why did Hunter's lawyer ask for the laptop back?

Because they have other evidence that collaborates the allegations, such as evidence from Hunter's laptop as well as his lawyer accidentally collaborating the story by asking for the laptop back, unlike allegations against Trump that rely only on anonymous sources.
    Don’t you think that is a bit disingenuous? Vindman and the diplomatic corp were not anonymous, plus Trump blocked others from testifying. So your reasoning is flawed at best, intentionally false at worst.