Thread: Ma Teng got garrisons

Default Ma Teng got garrisons

As the title says, this tiny mod just adds a garrison to Ma Teng's unique building since I feel it's pretty dumb getting unique garrison buildings without any units at all.
    The file is in movie type, so you just need to drop it into your Total War THREE KINGDOMS/data folder and it'll work. Once the workshop version is up I recommend removing it.

Compatible with savegames, feel free to add or remove it whenever you like.

Link: Dropbox

I also tried changing it up a bit to include his Quiang units, but there have been a lot of changes to the file structure concerning that an I couldn't get it working yet, might try again once the workshop is availible.
    Last edited by Arni the Terminator; June 04, 2019 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Typo

Default Re: Ma Teng got garrisons

Exactly what I needed to play Ma Teng, thanks

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Arni the Terminator View Post
    As the title says, this tiny mod just adds a garrison to Ma Teng's unique building since I feel it's pretty dumb getting unique garrison buildings without any units at all.
    The file is in movie type, so you just need to drop it into your Total War THREE KINGDOMS/data folder and it'll work. Once the workshop version is up I recommend removing it.

Compatible with savegames, feel free to add or remove it whenever you like.

Link: Dropbox

I also tried changing it up a bit to include his Quiang units, but there have been a lot of changes to the file structure concerning that an I couldn't get it working yet, might try again once the workshop is availible.
    Try again.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    Ah sorry I should have made clear I meant the steam workshop, but thanks for the little push in the right direction, I hadn't thought about asking there yet.

Great mod concept. However, just tried it on a 1.61 Ma Teng save, and it's non-functional; no garrison units on any level 1-3.