Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who invented the Coronavirus epidemic? Sentient pandas from Manchuria or bison-cyborgs listening to Dixie? Get your regular ounce of conspiracy theories here (for limited time, only)!

Indefinitely Banned

Default Who invented the Coronavirus epidemic? Sentient pandas from Manchuria or bison-cyborgs listening to Dixie? Get your regular ounce of conspiracy theories here (for limited time, only)!

Quote Originally Posted by MacCarthy View Post
    " In late November 2018, just over a year before the first coronavirus case was identified in Wuhan, China, U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents at Detroit Metro Airport stopped a Chinese biologist with three vials labeled “Antibodies” in his luggage. "

“Inspection of the writing on the vials and the stated recipient led inspection personnel to believe the materials contained within the vials may be viable Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) materials,” says an unclassified FBI tactical intelligence report"

https://news.yahoo.com/suspected-sar...144526820.html

Seems China has been reckless with infectious diseases for sometime.
    This is the sort of hearsay s/he said BS that american 50centers love to play; astroturfing starts to get pretty dull when you're forced to quarantine from home and not at Edwards Airfarce base.

In the real world, we have the white supremacist USG which has a history of deliberately infecting groups of people with pathogens (Tuskegee, smallpox blankets) and a history of genocide and a desire to emulate the third reich (the penchant of nazi paraphernalia amongst the american people); we have an insecure american leadership which has the means and motive of research into bioweapons.

Given the carelessness of american servicemen or poor biosecurity, or intended biological attack on the Chinese people, the effects are no less grim for the american people, and it looks like the Russians may know something even President Trump doesn't know: that the US CIA bureaucrats/Deep State either deliberately or carelessly attempted to use bioweapons on Iran and China, only to have it rebound on them and mass infect the American people.

Namely, this:

and now, these:

the american military and biological weapons division have a lot to answer for; hell, the fact that you and i are writing this in lockdown, should say something about how out of control america's military-intelligence apparatus has become.

Onto more brighter news, the effects of the virus has been a Great Depression 2.0 which means Chinese companies will be able to more easily acquire american/australian/canadian/nz/british assets.

Posts moved from the thread about the Corona virus pandemic in the Political Mudpit. ~Abdülmecid I
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; April 01, 2020 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Clarification added.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Coronavirus outbreak - From China to the World.

Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    snip
    While your incessant stringing together of pictures and articles to portrait a compelling story of the US initiating the apocalypse (or China by others in similar fashion) is fairly entertaining as well as disturbing as to the motives of painstakingly creating it, I'd like to toss this little bit in as food for thought before the screeching starts again:
    Finding the virus in smuggled Malayan pangolins raised the question of where they contracted the virus, said Dr Lam. Was it from bats along the trafficking route to China or in their native habitats in Southeast Asia?
    It's a snippet from this article but there are tons of related articles around.
    Last edited by Gigantus; April 01, 2020 at 03:09 AM. Reason: forgot the links, of all things (yah, it rhyms!)

It's a snippet of this article, the article itself I think forms the base for the denigrating phrase 'Wuhan pangolin eaters' in truly cherry picking fashion.
    Not to mention the Pangolins are endangered. But that never stopped the Chinese traditional market before, with other endangered species. Tigers, and African lions, Gorillas, Elephants etc, in the name of Superstition, and "traditional" Chinese medicine.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Who invented the Coronavirus epidemic? Sentient pandas from Manchuria or bison-cyborgs listening to Dixie? Get your regular ounce of conspiracy theories here (for limited time, only)!

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven View Post
    Not to mention the Pangolins are endangered. But that never stopped the Chinese traditional market before, with other endangered species. Tigers, and African lions, Gorillas, Elephants etc, in the name of Superstition, and "traditional" Chinese medicine.
    I was more trying to stay on topic with regards to the wild conspiracy theories about who (never mind what) created the virus\is responsible for it. Wonder who is going to tell us who is responsible for recruiting the pangolins as agents of doom.

Indefinitely Banned

WTF is wrong with you and this obsession with White race? and Blonde Aryan Females? Jesus.... The things we read on this threads are amazing.
    Dont worry about the blondes, unfortunately most people dying because of this have grey hair.
    The United States functions as a race based caste system with whites at the top and because of the beta nature of the american 1%, the white blonde female is considered to be at the apex of the pyramid; this is what has been scientifically observed of the United States.

Of course is interesting to note, that in countries were individual Freedom and liberty is most prized, traditionally, it is also the countries who have more difficulty in keeping their populations in check regarding the quarantine. Including Europe. I mean i wouldn't think we would go as far as China, and weld building doors so people couldn't leave their houses. Still easy to contain this when you have a tame obedient population.
    So what's your excuse for why the US and the UK are doing so badly in this pandemic?

Surely, there should not be this many deaths in a liberal democracy of all places; who do these people think america and the UK are? Somalia?

sorry to say but in real world applications, these "researchers" have been found wanting.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    While your incessant stringing together of pictures and articles to portrait a compelling story of the US initiating the apocalypse (or china by others) is fairly entertaining as well as disturbing as to the motives of painstakingly creating it, I'd like to toss this little bit in as food for thought before the screeching starts again:

It's a snippet from this article, the article itself I think forms the base for the denigrating phrase 'Wuhan pangolin eaters' in truly cherry picking fashion.
    LOL you guys think you're on par with actual medics and scientists; i read the same source and the key word was "Smuggled pangolins have been found to carry viruses closely related to the one sweeping the world."

Key word being "closely related" not "identical", and given the rate of mutation of this virus (Chinese researchers have already identified under 40 different strains of SARS-Cov-2), there's enough variability to determine which coronavirus infects humans and which ones infect pangolins and bats, but sure, keep up with the bat soup myth because it fits neatly in the narrative pushed earlier this year. That's the difference between journalists who push a narrative (Make China Pay!!!) and those who properly inform.

Speaking of America, why are there so many Bat Eaters or Pangolin aficionados in the United States? Latest numbers count infected COVID-19 cases as pushing 160k. Care to answer that?

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    China did not count coronavirus positives if patient had no symptoms: report

The death rate is likely much, much higher than they will admit. Particularly if you count the doctors who were disappeared for contradicting the politburo.
    Are you going by the tim pool conspiracy theory that all them urns must mean a higher death count? LOL that's reaching, especially when you consider that 80k infected and ~3k deaths is already bad...but nothing compared to the colossal disaster in the US at twice that number infected and counting 160k+ and more deaths >3k deaths.

Fact of the matter is, China performed better against this virus than the white supremacist FVEYEs and the entire world knows-even better, China also had spare capacity to send aid and medics to europe.

So where are the NATO medics? Where are the American medical teams and research scientists? I was specifically promised also that american doctors would be dressed like Dustin Hoffman in Outbreak ...

rather than the garbage bags we get in reality....

And now that american sailors are ordered to die whilst in service, the rumblings of US Navy captains threatens mutiny; a US Carrier captain begged Washington to let his soldiers live but the heartless godless white supremacists in Washington ordered him to carry on with already 1 sailor dead:

The captain of the US nuclear-powered aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt told the Pentagon that new coronavirus is spreading uncontrollably through his ship and called for immediate help to quarantine its crew.But Defence Secretary Mark Esper on Tuesday ruled out evacuating the ship, whose plight bears similarities to that on civilian cruise ships where the Covid-19 illness
    spread.

Captain Brett Crozier wrote in a four-page letter that they had not been able to stem the spread of Covid-19 through the 4,000 crew members, describing a dire situation aboard the vessel now docked at Guam, a US territory in the Pacific.

“We are not at war. Sailors do not need to die,” Crozier wrote, according to The San Francisco Chronicle, which published a copy of the letter on Tuesday.
    https://www.scmp.com/news/world/unit...te-coronavirus
    Last edited by Exarch; April 01, 2020 at 05:30 AM.

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Who invented the Coronavirus epidemic? Sentient pandas from Manchuria or bison-cyborgs listening to Dixie? Get your regular ounce of conspiracy theories here (for limited time, only)!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aboratory.html

Beijing-sponsored South China University of Technology concludes that 'the killer coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory in Wuhan'

Chinese scientists believe the deadly coronavirus may have started life in a research facility just 300 yards from the Wuhan fish market.
    A new bombshell paper from the Beijing-sponsored South China University of Technology says that the Wuhan Center for Disease Control (WHCDC) could have spawned the contagion in Hubei province.
    'The possible origins of 2019-nCoV coronavirus,' penned by scholars Botao Xiao and Lei Xiao claims the WHCDC kept disease-ridden animals in laboratories, including 605 bats.

PDF of the report
    https://chanworld.org/wp-content/upl...-XiaoB-Res.pdf
    Last edited by Gaius Baltar; April 01, 2020 at 05:37 AM.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

I demand another thread where we can talk about "the beta nature of the american 1%, (where) the white blonde female is considered to be at the apex of the pyramid"

Ukiah's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    LOL what would that achieve? Tedros tried to warn you guys, in fact, he and the rest of China tried to warn the world about COVID-19; it's not his fault that your people and evidently your leadership are too at leading.
    This was the WHO's original claim (at 6:10) about this virus:

They followed the Chinese government's original claim that there was no evidence of human-to-human infection. Also, the Chinese government originally tried to hide this virus, even arresting the whistleblowers.

Here are some of the whistleblowers:

Last edited by Ukiah; April 01, 2020 at 08:59 AM.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Diktator Akar invented the virus.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

The United States functions as a race based caste system with whites at the top and because of the beta nature of the american 1%, the white blonde female is considered to be at the apex of the pyramid; this is what has been scientifically observed of the United States.
    Data behind door number one please. In fact blonds and brunettes tend to come up about equal is surveys I've seen. And I need more than two hands to count the number of people I run across who drool over red heads real or dyed.

So what's your excuse for why the US and the UK are doing so badly in this pandemic?

Surely, there should not be this many deaths in a liberal democracy of all places; who do these people think america and the UK are? Somalia?
    First private health care system so efficiency and quarterly profits trump wasting money on any kind of over capacity for something not in the best case projection. 3 decades of Republicans cutting any bit of government that is the military is next. And finally a fool followed by sycophants for a president.
    Seem pretty obvious. But sure why you not expect the US do worse than Singapore people are simply not used to being told what to do.

Speaking of America, why are there so many Bat Eaters or Pangolin aficionados in the United States? Latest numbers count infected COVID-19 cases as pushing 160k. Care to answer that?
    Global interconnected economy.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

On balance China still seems to be the epicenter since it is the focus of the trade that network that likely created the persistent human contact.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

It is abundantly clear that COVID-19 is a biological weapon thought of, devised, weaponized and deployed BY THE PANGOLINS!
    They are endangered and now, they strike back.

We provoked the wrong species. I am not sure exactly what Pangolins are (despite Wikipedia), but I know they are a species of something. And now I know that was the wrong species to endanger. We should have stayed with the elephants that occasionally attack villages in retaliation of attacks.

Also, do they seem natural to you? Are we sure they're not alien? They look a bit alien to me...
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Campidoctor

Who invented the Coronavirus epidemic?
    Of rugged steel his savage soul was made!
    ― Tibullus

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Settra View Post
    Diktator Akar invented the virus.
    hey my secret police need to ask you a couple questions can you please let me know where you're at ty

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

I saw the length of the op and figured that this in no way could be from the TD and had to be from the mudpit before even reading the first word.
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Most of the actual posts in the TD aren't even as long as that title tbh

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

True.
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Mhm.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ukiah View Post
    This was the WHO's original claim (at 6:10) about this virus:

They followed the Chinese government's original claim that there was no evidence of human-to-human infection. Also, the Chinese government originally tried to hide this virus, even arresting the whistleblowers.

Sorry, but unlike you, i didn't graduate from the Sargon of Akkad school of epidemiology nor did i go to Tim Pool or Stefan Molyneux school of medical science, nor do i equate falun dafa with actual real science or medicine.

Now when it comes to reality, here are the facts, let me spell them out to you here because the white americans are in massive disinformation mode:

5th Jan 2020:
    WHO reports on pneumonia of unknown cause in China
    by this time, the WHO had already been informed by China of a cluster of pneumonia way back in Dec 31st (hence why it's called COVID-19); prior to that Dr Li Wen Liang had posted patient info on social media (and thereby breaking patient confidentiality laws) but with the mistaken assumption that it was the same SARS of 2003; at the same time this happened, Chinese doctors had already discovered that this was a new (novel) coronavirus but at the time, human to human transmission had yet to be established since none of the incoming patients could conclusively be connected to the Wuhan fish market where the transmission was thought to have occurred.

Human to human transmission would not be conclusively established until Jan. 12th a week later when Chinese teams published the full genome of the SARS-Cov-2 virus, but apparently you think Chinese people should have crystal balls to tell the future. How the are they supposed to inform on something they don't yet know?

Source: https://www.who.int/emergencies/dise...as-they-happen

Meanwhile, the Chinese have been gathering evidence along with the Italians and scientists in US and Australia, that are slowly starting to unravel the origins of this virus:
    COVID-19 cases of unknown source perplex researchers

By Shan Jie and Deng Xiaoci Source:Global Times Published: 2020/2/29 20:50:30 Last Updated: 2020/3/1 17:33:38

File Photo:Xinhua

Studies on the evolutionary relations between the novel coronaviruses have provided more clues, suggesting it's still difficult to determine the origin of the virus, while experts called for more solid and authoritative researches.

The US has found at least four COVID-19 cases of unknown source, media reported Saturday.

"The two concerns should be put together to consider to avoid arbitrary information without adequate evidence," Zhang said.

An English paper submitted by Yu Wenbin, an associate researcher at the Chinese Academy of Sciences, to ChinaXiv on February 21 indicated that the Huanan Seafood Market in Wuhan, the epidemic epicenter, might not be where the virus was originally from.

The article said the haplotypes of the 58 new coronaviruses, numbered H1-H58, were divided into five groups: A, B, C, D, and E, with A being the oldest and E the youngest.

However, in Hubei, only coronavirus from Group C are detected, but in the US the viruses from all five groups have been found.

Therefore, Yu and his colleagues believe that the novel coronavirus which caused the epidemic in Hubei might be imported from some other places.

Zhou further explained that the research is science based. "If all the test results of novel coronavirus in the US are found to be Group C, then it might be transmitted from China. But if not, it might be local."

The article was echoed by Pan Hwai-tzong, a pharmacologist in Taiwan in a recent local TV show, who noted that more multiple genetic types of the new coronavirus have been found in the COVID-19 cases in the US than those in the Chinese mainland.

Wuhan virologist Yang Zhanqiu told the Global Times on Saturday that unknown cases of the US influenza deaths need further retrospective examination before a conclusion could be made where it originated.

More inexplicable evidence is complicating COVID-19 knowledge.

The Lombardy outbreak in Italy was from a man who never met anyone from China, local media la Repubblica reported.

A patient in California diagnosed with coronavirus infection did not travel anywhere known to have the virus, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Wednesday night. The patient was also not exposed to anyone infected.

RELATED ARTICLES:

Source: https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1181159.shtml

Meanwhile, the agitprop white american disinformation propaganda campaign has gone into full swing, just as the USG is going to have to inform americans that 100,000 americans because they ed up and didn't prepare and actually told americans that it was 'just the flu' - that 100,000s of americans could die from this outbreak and in order to prevent the rumblings of dissent and possible revolution, since no-one has work or money, the USG has decided to opt for Race War as a possible means of staying in power.

Around the same time american nurses and doctors are ordered not to wear protective gear for fear that it will make the hospital look bad, specifically, it'll make the USG look bad if american doctors and nurses are copying Chinese doctors and nurses in PPE application. They'd much rather American doctors and nurses die so as to prove a point.

Look at this pretty (by American standards) white american female crying over having to resign rather than dying of coronavirus:

Source: https://www.ccn.com/covid-19-unit-nu...wear-n95-mask/

Meanwhile the american government has decided to stop releasing data about how many medical personnel are dying from COVID-19.
    As California stops releasing data about health workers’ coronavirus infections, nurses cry foul
    Source: https://www.sfchronicle.com/health/a...h-15169954.php

Hell, even the creators of SARS-Cov-2 have stopped publishing numbers of their own infected and dying:

Bigger question americans should be asking is why the USG was even creating these coronavirus bioweapons in the first place, let alone trying to use it against China:
    https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/0...king-you-pick/
    this back in 2017,
    The US government is lifting a ban on engineering deadly viruses to make them more dangerous

KEVIN LORIA
    DEC 21, 2017, 4:03 AM

Source: https://www.businessinsider.com.au/n...7-12?r=US&IR=T

It's only poetic justice that american congressmen and soldiers are now infected and dying from their own manmade bioweapon.

Regardless, China is going to help America; that's the difference between a civilised state and whatever the hell america is supposed to be these days:
    A Million N95 Masks Are Coming From China—on Board the New England Patriots’ Plane

The Massachusetts governor struck a deal for supplies but needed a way to transport them. The result was a tense saga and a shipment on the NFL team’s 767.
    Source: https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-milli...ne-11585821600

Also, you may not know because it's only being reported in RT as the only english source, but the fact that the Americans bought out life saving masks from China meant for France is actually becoming quite the uproar in France which is dealing with its own mess over the american made bioweapon:
    US bought France-bound face masks for CASH from China – French official to RT

1 Apr, 2020 20:29 / Updated 4 hours ago
    Medical staff, wearing protective suits and face masks, work at the intensive care unit for Covid-19 patients at Ambroise Pare clinic in Neuilly-sur-Seine near Paris, France. April 1, 2020. © Reuters / Benoit Tessier

Follow RT on

The US bought out a planeload of Chinese-made face masks right on the tarmac just as the haul of the much needed protective gear was about to set off for France, the head of a French region told RT.
    Facing shortages of protective equipment amid the coronavirus outbreak, France has turned to China to procure the much-needed face masks.
    After French legislature adopted a law on the emergent medical situation, local authorities were able to place an order on the equipment in China, paying for it upfront. All in all, his and other regions ordered some 60 million masks, the head of the south-eastern Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region Renaud Muselier told RT France on Wednesday.
    READ MORE: France records worst day of Covid-19 deaths as health official laments ‘totally unprecedented’ situation

“The masks have been already produced and are currently in China. There are troubles with their delivery, though,”Muselier said, adding that the haul was set to arrive in France on Thursday evening.
    The country, however, ran into unexpected logistics troubles and not-that-friendly competition from the US, Muselier revealed.

Source: https://www.rt.com/news/484723-us-france-face-masks/

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinese-d...202059300.html

Ai Fen, a Wuhan doctor who first warned about the outbreak, has now disappeared and is believed to be detained by Chinese authorities.

The cover-up continues.
    breaking news, China discovers Necromancy along with North Korea:

She's also due to appear on a teleconference panel here: https://passport.weibo.com/visitor/v...585833602.0646

Maybe you can ask her if she's a zombie.

@topic
    the effects of the virus has culminated in a massive Great Depression 2.0 and given that most americans have no savings, the $1200 stimulations. can only last so long. There will be Revolution before this pandemics is over.
    US jobless claims surge to record 6.6 MILLION amid coronavirus lockdown
    Source: https://www.rt.com/business/484785-u...e-coronavirus/

We have millions unemployed, we have doctors and nurses dying from a plague because the USG and the private corporations that controls them refuses to provide them with Chinese made PPE to save their lives, American cases reached 200k+ and the NYT reports that the Federal stockpile of PPE has been all but exhausted.

Is it a good time to remind Americans who speculated gleefully back in feb that because HIV meds were working on SARS-Cov-2 that COVID-19 must be some sort of AIDS flu? If that's the case, 90 million americans will get AIDS flu going by CDC estimates.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Artifex took an arrow to the knee

Freakin' April Foolists.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast