Hi I just needed some help

please could u teach me how to delete the Arabic script from badges, banners and flags if possible

Ive tried some mods out and noticed it was in a couple of them (like stainless steel and broken crescent, the units have banners/flags or one of the faction badges on selection screen also has it)

And also is it possible to delete/remove some cities from the main map in mods like bc and ss?

if so plz teach me

I feel uncomfortable with it as i feel it would be disrespectful for me to play mods/games with it so was just wondering if there was a way to delete or cover/replace/change it so i could keep playing the mod without feeling im disrespectful (about my faith) which when im playing some historical/history learning type games i notice

but then if i cant play i cant enjoy these 2 cool mods i feel, (and 'eras total conquest' had it too i think, and i wanted to enjoy the world map but i dont feel comfortable playing it, i just feel uncomfortable im disrespecting sacred things in my faith..

so then i feel limited in the mods i can play, or play other tw games where i dont have this problem.

thanks for the help and understanding (plz dont be angry with me for asking)