Thread: Hello everyone ! im new to modding !

Default Hello everyone ! im new to modding !

Well for now i played around with stats and made a few new units so mostly the basic things however i want to take things to another level.
    Now the dilemma i have and cant seem to find the answer for are for these two questions:

1. How can i make a unit shoot more projectile at once ?

2. How to change the generals bodyguards ?

Any suggestions ? Thanks in advance !

Default Re: Hello everyone ! im new to modding !

In projectiles_tables there's a column for the number of projectiles. And what do you want to change for generals bodyguard?
    Wanna play as minor clans from expanded Japan by unamie5? Now you can: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=428505886

Shogun 2 in a new light - Historical Shogun 2 Mod

I allredy figured the projectile_table but thanks ! For generals bodyguards i want to change his bodyguards with other cavalry types is it possible ?

If you want change bodyguard in custom battle you need set unit as general in units table (if this is one from vanilla units you should duplicate unit, because the same unit can't be at the same time bodyguard and standard unit), if you want change bodyguard in campaign you need change Generals Unit column in agent_culture_details table.
    Last edited by Sara Temer; March 28, 2020 at 08:59 AM.
    Wolf girl who likes to draw anime girls ❤️ DeviantArt, Twitter
    Also mad creator of

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,
    TWCenter Forum, MODDB, Patreon

I will look into this thank you very much for your help !

Well finaly completed the entire clan pack. And i created a custom general bodyguards at custom battle tho the general itself its just a random officer. What i cant figure out is how to to add the daimyo as the general both in custom and in campaing ?

Well never mind ! I actualy figured it out myself thanks everyone for your help !