So, by diving into the files, I did find out a few things. All raid actions depends on the "On a Raid" trait, that is achieved by staying a turn in enemy lands and vanishes after 19 turns upon being acquired, and everything related only triggers when you devastate a tile. The only tiles that can be devastated are farmlands I believe (graphics are a decent guide but can be misleading, the only way to be sure a tile is farmland is by right clicking on it, "x Fertility" indicates farmland), and devastation depends on the size of the unit on top of there. A single general will PARTIALLY devastate the tile (the center of the "squre" will gray out and will grow with time), while a full stack will completely devastate all surrounding tiles and possibly beyond.

So, the actual question. Triggers that demand "GeneralDevastatesTile" count every tile devastated on a turn, or just once whenever they devastate a tile (thus shifting favor to either tiny or huge stacks)? How much is raiding income? And how do I see how much I am making by raiding? Because I get some really odd numbers in the finances tab.

Edit: Furthermore, before I forget, raiding income ceases at above 10 settlements OR 10 settlements *and* above?