Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] The Great War II - NEW FOURTH ERA MAP!

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] The Great War II - NEW FOURTH ERA MAP!

Daggerfall and Crowns up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/nocr3e...all_4.sav/file

No battles this turn, hopefully the next one

Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] The Great War II - NEW FOURTH ERA MAP!

Akar and Jorven subbed, Skyrim up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/56h3nn...rim_4.sav/file

(Akar didnt have time and Jorven is still fixing his PC)

Orcs up : here

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

I'll get a CS to stark within the day

EDIT: cs sent
    Last edited by Captainnorway; May 06, 2020 at 03:46 PM.

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

Dominion up - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fO82RAL9jwYmNXTC_5posg8RE2KRu3-W

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Gaming Emeritus

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Gaming Emeritus

Hm, could use some victories...

Daggerfall and Crowned up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/lt6r5v...all_5.sav/file

Gaming Emeritus

Oh and I forgot, Dragon has only 2 units in a fort next to Sentinel, I demand justice!

Gaming Emeritus

I have no units at sentinel, so no idea what are you talking about.

Gaming Emeritus

Sorry I meant Taneth

Gaming Emeritus

Now that sounds more reasonable and the answer for that is, my ballista couldn't leave the fort, after I took it form you, so I left it there with something else.
    Last edited by General Dragon.; May 22, 2020 at 06:38 AM.

Gaming Emeritus

Well, then you should have left 4 units there, where did you sent it, towards Skaven to take it?

Gaming Emeritus

I don't need that fort and I would have left it, if I didn't lose all the mp on my ballista, so by that I feel it is completely unnecessary, that I am forced to leave 3 other units behind for something that I don't need at all.
    The rule itself was made, so people can't spam forts with the fort limitations rule inconjuction and that, you have to garrison, aka sacrifice manpower to hold down strategic positions.

This doesn't apply for that fort in my opinion, as I have no use of it, after I took it from you.
    Last edited by General Dragon.; May 22, 2020 at 06:42 AM.

Gaming Emeritus

Akar says he wants to drop it seems, so subbed. Forebears and Wayrest up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/kgjuh1...ars_5.sav/file

Gaming Emeritus

Sighs, seems Jorven still has some technical issues so Skyrim up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/oo2ipq...rim_5.sav/file

Orcs up : here

Sorry for not playing my turn after about a week forgot about it ,I'll make sure it won't happen again.

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1txP...ew?usp=sharing - Dominion

And thus the Orcish invasion of Skyrim has begun. All 3 border forts and Riften are now under siege by overwhelming force.

For the glory of the Dominion!

Gaming Emeritus

HouseStark left the link with the save private, so I am waiting for him to make it public or make a new one.