Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] The Great War II - NEW FOURTH ERA MAP!

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] The Great War II - NEW FOURTH ERA MAP!

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] The Great War II - NEW FOURTH ERA MAP!

Apologies for being late. Dominion up - https://drive.google.com/open?id=158NJko8FfPT34YmcpuK64PPYvxWiRc2F

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

I kinda didnt realize I was up, on it

EDIT

Daggerfall and Crows up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/pgcisy...all_3.sav/file

Very heavy turn, but at least I managed to win in Anvil, and conaequently some more interesting victories as well PICs
    Last edited by Jadli; April 13, 2020 at 08:18 AM.

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

I see some of you have reloaded for endless hours to achieve a naval victory with 1:3 ods
    and i now see that the rules doesnt have any naval restrictions when it comes to battles, so i’m starting a vote to implement a 1:2 naval ods to attack enemy ships.
    i’ll also have a vote of jadli redoing his turn if the rule is accepted.

Gaming Emeritus

More reloading was actually for Anvil battle (and also for other sieges, in which The Empire all failed...)

Im obviuosly voting against it

Gaming Emeritus

I vote yes for making, that the attacker needs atleast 1:2 odds to make any naval battle.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

I vote yes, the attacker needs 1:2 odds

Yeah 1:2 odds pls

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

I vote yes to 1:2 odds

But I'd vote no to Jadli having to redo his turn.

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

I also vote yes, but I don't think Jadli should re-do his turn.

Forebears up.

https://send.firefox.com/download/f5...xm50IfjND4H8oA

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

looks like we have a majority for having 1:2 naval ods

the rule will take effect once it's the empires turn again

also looked like noone wanted jadli to replay, so we just continue as normal then

Gaming Emeritus

Subbed Jorven per request, as his PC broke.

High Kingdom of Skyrim up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/zw6hnw...rim_3.sav/file

cleared save sent to curtis

Gaming Emeritus

Gaming Emeritus