Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] The Great War II - NEW FOURTH ERA MAP!

Chieftain Khuzaymah's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] The Great War II - NEW FOURTH ERA MAP!

Siege of Skaven lifted. Sadly, our brothers in Hegathe could not be saved. (Some luck for you now with AR @Aldmeri . The odds were 10:9 in my favor, but it wasn't enough to win).

Our alliance once again showed dominance at sea!

Screenshots:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Sf?usp=sharing

Skyrim up:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dbD...ew?usp=sharing
    Most Promising Youngblood TATW: Chieftain Khuzaymah

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] The Great War II - NEW FOURTH ERA MAP!

Orcs are Up

Cloud spring has been captured from the orcs as well as Farrun.

Save here : Here

Link to screen shots : Here

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

Need a CS

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

cs sent, sorry for delay. I was away the weekend

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

Dominion Aldmeri, turn 13

AI is beating us so far, but we are not giving up.
    This time our AI opponents resorted to a dastardly move - they broke our computer. ​Nevertheless, we have resisted and continue our military campaign to free all of Tamriel.We finally got some victories:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The save was sent to our forest brothers.
    People always have been the foolish victims of deception and self-deception in politics, and they always will be, until they have learned to seek out the interests of some class or other behind all moral, religious, political and social phrases, declarations and promises
    medieval 2 total war engine overhaul project

the first battle is against the rules
    Heroic victories against players are not be allowed. However, occasionally it happens player cant get any other type of victory then heroic victory. In such cases heroic victories
    may be allowed, but only if the odds are higher for the attacker than 1:1.
    however, given the scale of the battle i'll allow it if the defending participant agrees to it being allowed

Hmmm, well the scale of the battle is insignificant, but the ballista in there could be significant. I've also had a battle (the siege of Hegathe) that I could not win with 10:9 odds in my favor. So if AD can win this small battle also without a heroic victory, then it is fine by me and there is no need to replay. Can that be confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Chieftain Khuzaymah View Post
    Hmmm, well the scale of the battle is insignificant, but the ballista in there could be significant. I've also had a battle (the siege of Hegathe) that I could not win with 10:9 odds in my favor. So if AD can win this small battle also without a heroic victory, then it is fine by me and there is no need to replay. Can that be confirmed?
    The ratio of forces there is 1:1, just loaded the save and made a fight, here are the results:

Are you okay with the screenshot or do I need to redo the whole move? I do not reload to improve the results of battles and make a move on the second attempt (in the first attempt I simply send troops in all directions for at least some reconnaissance, in the second I make a turn and send further).

In such cases heroic victories
    may be allowed, but only if the odds are higher for the attacker than 1:1.
    a funny rule, especially when you consider that victories are possible with a power ratio of 1:2 or more
    Last edited by youneuoy; October 28, 2020 at 01:59 PM.
    People always have been the foolish victims of deception and self-deception in politics, and they always will be, until they have learned to seek out the interests of some class or other behind all moral, religious, political and social phrases, declarations and promises
    medieval 2 total war engine overhaul project

I didn't make the rules, I just enforce them

No it's fine. You can also win it without being heroic

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

They were defeated by youneuoy on his turn...

Elsweyr Confederacy and Kingdom of Valenwood
    turn 13

Turn for tamrielian jekosiit the Tamriel Empire
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...Tamriel_14.sav

Gaming Emeritus

Daggerfall up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/28coun...ll_14.sav/file

High King Naariifin defeated again. Kvatch and Skingrad retaken and also defeated some bosmeri ships PICS

When will the orsimer finally die

the Imperial units are too strong. 2,500 against 1,700 Imperials, and only 700 casualties.

Gaming Emeritus

Those are pretty big losses for AR where you can reload to get the best result tbh... I lost almost half of my men... My army consists almost purely of the most elite units of my roster ,while your didnt, so ...

Orc's up : save here