Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [WIP] WARS OF THE DIADOCHI (WOTD)

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

Default Re: [WIP] WARS OF THE DIADOCHI (WOTD)

looks perfectly done!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Quote Originally Posted by k/t View Post
    "But I don't know how to mod!!!!"
    Learn. I didn't know how to do anything when I got this game, and now I know how to do quite a bit. Volunteer. Struggle. Figure it out.
    There are lots of cool mods that never see the light of day because people don't realize that mods need workers, not watchers, or realize it but continue to watch anyway.

The Great Conflicts
    872-1071
    public alpha 15.01.2020 patch 004 05.09.2020
    The Great Preview 01.12.2019 + Special 06.12.2019

Excellent but maybe you should have used the model for the SS and Egypt Royal Guard rather than the NEO one. I think the NEO models are slightly shorter. Will it be ready before 2021 or are we looking for another year?

Quote Originally Posted by Icehole View Post
    Excellent but maybe you should have used the model for the SS and Egypt Royal Guard rather than the NEO one. I think the NEO models are slightly shorter. Will it be ready before 2021 or are we looking for another year?
    The only remnant of those models is the linothorax structure/base texture (because, unlike RTR ones their texture is squared on all angles) and the pteruges. Neo models are incredibly detailed but too heavy for the RTW engine (all their models are over 100-120 kb); so what you are seeing is mostly the RTR VII Shared Phalangite (including limbs). So, as tests proved, there was no height difference between them.
    Regarding the date, i'm not really sure. All i can say is that this mod will see the light.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12