Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Accession War - 4 vs 1 - NEW FOURTH ERA MAP!

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Accession War - 4 vs 1 - NEW FOURTH ERA MAP!

Accession War

We will be using my newest Unofficial Patch 1.42.
    A small DLC, including Fourth Era map from TES TW 2.0 will be needed to download once I polish it a bit.

DLC Installation:
    - 0) Install TES Unofficial Patch 1.42 via this simple
    FULL LINK. Only extract into your /steamapps/Medieval II Total War/mods.
    - 1) You can download Fourth Era Map DLC through this link. Extract it into your /steamapps/Medieval II Total War/mods/The_Elder_Scrolls. It will ask you to overwrite, hit yes. If it doesnt, you are extracting it into a wrong folder

Check out The Elder Scrolls Hotseat Guide!

Important information for those playing in other older TES Hotseats
    (such as Rise of The Queen or Black Drake, etc)
    - Irrelevant for those playing only in this hotseat or The Great War II

Unfortunately, it turns out that this hotseat (and The Great War II) is not save compatible with the older hotseats. However, I have an easy solution for that.
    - Download the
    Original map.
    - Put both "Original map" and "Fourth Era DLC" into your /mods/The_Elder_Scrolls.
    - Each time you will need to switch the files, just right click on one of the two files, then click on 7-zip and choose unpack/extract here. Again, it will ask you to overwrite

Alternatively, if you dont like this, you can just have two permanent big TES folder, one with the old map, and one with the new map, and just switch the names of the folder. "The_Elder_Scrolls" must always be called that folder, that you want to be using in the moment

Admin
    Jadli

Co-Admin

Factions

Great House Redoran - HouseStarkFTW
    Great House Telvanni - Lynx7411
    Great House Dres - TulkashTheValiant
    Tribes of Ashlanders - Jorven Greshnar

vs

Tribes of Blackmarsh - General Dragon.

Undead - AI

Map preview
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Not allowed to leave the regions inside the red line.
    All AI factions are freezed, so they dont do anything, apart from The Undead

The Rules
    - Time to play your turn is 24h. The Admin may grant a 24h extension if you ask for it.

- No exploits/bugs allowed.
    Posting defeats, making walls of units on map to disallow enemy agents to move and stomping/killing agents with units, surrounding armies/navies to deny retreat, intentionally spreading a plague with agents/units, stepping on a merchant to remove him from a trade resource, exploiting AI factions ( for example demanding/accepting money or settlements from AI factions), and more.
    - Suiciding your faction is not allowed, and may result into your removal from the HS.

- List of known bugs:

1) The naval fort bug: No using ships to bypass a fort's or a settlement's Zone of Control.

2) Ambush fort bug: No luring men in ambush position into ZoC of forts\settlement's as such robbing them of their movement points.

3) Siege reinforcement bug: when the army is adjacent to a fort or a settlements that has been put under siege it cannot reinforce armies adjacent to him which he should have been able to reinforce on normal occasions. Attacking an army which the siege reinforcements bug applies to is not allowed
    Navy inside ports attacked bug: no using this bug to attack ships which are inside ports.

4) Yoyo armies\forts bug: no attacking an army which the bug has been used on multiple times. You can see when this bug occurs, as the enemy army enters the fort and then leaves it.

5) Attacking ships inside the port - Attacking ships that are inside ports is not allowed.

6) Recruitment pool fill up - Quing up units in the recruitment sloots to increase artifically units/agents maximum number you can recruit in one settlement.

7) Recruting mercenaries in forts with depleted movement points - Using forts to get illegal maximum movement points to mercenaries in a depleted army.

8) Using ships to get more movement range - Using ships to give more movement range to armies on seas.

Military rules

- No one turn peace ( although you cannot attack land of the enemy alliance, if they hasnt played their first turn yet. You can cross lands of a faction that hasnt played its 1st turn yet, if your army doesnt stand in enemy territory after its movement).
    - All battles are auto-resolved. Screenshots must be posted with: odds and result screens, mouse over the odds bar to show the ratio, the armies involved with their banners visible on the campaign map, unit card of siege unit must be visible if used to directly assault settlement.
    - Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list.Armies standing in a settlement when defeated are excluded from this rule.
    Heroic victories against players are not be allowed. However, occasionally it happens player cant get any other type of victory then heroic victory. In such cases heroic victories may be allowed, but only if the odds are higher for the attacker than 1:1.
    - You are not allowed to post a defeat
    - Ships cannot leave blockaded ports. No attacking ships in ports using a game bug. It's not allowed to keep units protected by placing them in ships docked in a port.
    -Not allowed to besiege a settlement to deny its garrison participation in battle.
    - You are not allowed to besiege a settlement to deny enemy retreat into it.
    - Not allowed to build watchtowers.
    - You are not allowed to lure an ambushing army a tile closer to bring it in range of more of your forces.
    - Limit of 2 forts per region per faction. At least 4 per fort are required.
    - Each unit of siege equipment can be used just once in each turn to take settlement.
    Ballistas can assault wooden walls and forts,
    catapults can also assault basic stone walls/castles,
    and trebuchets can also assault also large stone walls and fortresses.

- Huge stone walls, citadelsand capitals cannot be assaulted by any unit of siege equipment, only a siege.

Agent rules

- Spies are not allowed to open Gates on players, unless there is at least 60% (for capitals, huge stone walls, citadels its 80%) chance of entering into the settlement. If a spy was has been in city for several turns, you will have to leave the settlement and enter it again. If inside the settlement is at least 1200 soldiers (720 for capitals, citadels, huge stone walls ), than a spy may not open the gates anyway. Screenshots must be provided
    - Assassins cannot sabotage and are not allowed to kill family members or generals. Assassins need at least 60% chance to kill other agents, for enemy assassins/spies just 30% is required. Screenshots must be provided
    - Merchants need 60% to acquire other merchant's assets. Only allowed in your own regions, Rebel Controlled Regions, or regions you have aquired Trade rights to. Screenshots required
    - Bribed units/agents cant move for one turn. You can bribe only settlements/forts that your armies can directly march into.

Settlement rules

- Destruction of buildings is not allowed. Only exceptions are churches of foreign religions. They can be destroyed immediately after taking a settlement
    - Not allowed to exterminate settlements.
    - Two factions can trade maximally one settlement per turn. Such settlements musnt be in war zone.

Last edited by Jadli; March 22, 2020 at 07:32 AM.

Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Accession War - 4 vs 1 - NEW FOURTH ERA MAP! - OPEN SPOTS

Just a fun idea, curious how many people who dont like me is there

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Accession War - 4 vs 1 - NEW FOURTH ERA MAP! - OPEN SPOTS

I don't like you so much, that I even want to kick you out of your own hotseat, by taking Blackmarsh from you.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

I'll take a spot, preferable Redoran.

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by General Dragon. View Post
    I don't like you so much, that I even want to kick you out of your own hotseat, by taking Blackmarsh from you.
    Why is that you always get to play Blackmarsh or the Dominion? Perhaps it would be better fun if you try to take Blackmarsh from me in game?

Well, I guess alot of people like you Jadli.

I'll take Dres.

I"l take the Tribe of Ashlanders.

Gaming Emeritus

Alright, we are full. I should finish balancing today/tomorrow, and during that I figure out if Blackmarsh will be played by me or Dragon, and based on that who will be admin
    Last edited by Jadli; March 18, 2020 at 04:39 PM.

Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Accession War - 4 vs 1 - NEW FOURTH ERA MAP!

All set, we are starting! Blackmarsh up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/yi2fh4...sh_T1.sav/file

Info on how to install Fourth Era DLC is in the OP (the first main post). If you have some issues, let me know. Also an upgraded map can be found there.

Ill be the admin.

Obviously, this will not be an easy hotseat (purposely ). General Dragon. is experienced player and controlling a more powerful faction, while most of you others are newbloods (no/less HS experience). So I advice you try to work together, and perhaps take advice from HouseStarkFTW, who is playing Redoran (Redoran could be considered the leader of dunmer houses anyway, as they are the mostp powerful).

The Dunmer start with slightly better position at the front, should be able to take some bordering settlements quickly, unless they make mistakes

All AI factions are freezed, thus not doing anything. However, The Undead are not.

Good luck to all of you!
    Last edited by Jadli; March 21, 2020 at 12:16 PM.

Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Accession War - 4 vs 1 - NEW FOURTH ERA MAP!

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Gaming Emeritus

Nice pace so far

I realized I forgot to set alliance between ashlanders and the other dunmer factions...So start recruiting some diplomats on this turn and on the next turn I move them wherever you need to make the alliance asap. Apologies

Gaming Emeritus

Just to be clear for next time, please if you make a post about taking a settlement, shows us atleast that you used a siege unit, so that we can avoid unnecessary askings in the future.

Blackmarsh - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jR73LMdoLgJI5ycCcH_UUCj3oquFKAt8

Took Heimlyn OW odds.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sWvYSy6wljGqhmXzbdJewFmNrtc_s7bi
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-e8VXEK4wXycb3pKxNg1inYnhCp3_pPr

Gaming Emeritus

Telvanni up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/7i3al3

Defeated the approaching Dres army:
    https://imgur.com/vJAxu95

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast