Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Breaking The Limits (First version RELEASED!)

nadalio's Avatar Civis
    Where the nameless things gnawing the earth

Default Re: Breaking The Limits (Religions limit raised to 32, will release REALLY SOON)

This is a great news!!
    Did you want to overcome also the culture limits? So we can have more settlement and fort variety?

Default Re: Breaking The Limits (Religions limit raised to 32, will release REALLY SOON)

Ok, so today I’ll make a test version of the program.

Quote Originally Posted by nadalio View Post
    This is a great news!!
    Did you want to overcome also the culture limits? So we can have more settlement and fort variety?
    And what about the cultures? Describe how it works.

Max number of cultures are 7 currently, i don't exactly know how they work in the exe but might check it out when i got spare time. meanwhile you guys can experiment with the limit breaker youneuoy making.

So, the program is ready. I called it ReligionsAndSoldiersLimitsBreaker, you can find it and the config file in the attached archive.
    A little later there will be instructions for it, it is already ready, but Aura is now correcting the translation.

Acknowledgments:
    The program used the achievements of Aura and Jojo00182 comrades from twcenter.

The first version of the program:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GM...rWKxG4Mb-W7pdT

Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by youneuoy View Post
    So, the program is ready. I called it ReligionsAndSoldiersLimitsBreaker, you can find it and the config file in the attached archive.
    A little later there will be instructions for it, it is already ready, but Aura is now correcting the translation.

Acknowledgments:
    The program used the achievements of Aura and Jojo00182 comrades from twcenter.

The first version of the program:

Congratulation on your new program!

A really good job! Good boy!
    Last edited by Crociato78; March 25, 2020 at 11:28 AM.

Default Re: Breaking The Limits (First version RELEASED!)

Updated the first post, check it out for more information, and do not forget to rep youneouy and Jojo00182 for their huge contributions to the mod
    Last edited by Aura; March 25, 2020 at 11:40 AM.

Lock_Size_Of_Unit, allows you to block the ability to resize unit in the game, is activated if you enter a non-zero value (for example, unit).

I think in brackets instead of unit it is necessary to write 1.

Thank you

The program has been updated, the ability to change the limit of Ancillaries has been added. Set in the Ancillaries_Limit line, the game defaults is 8. You can write 255 max.I recommend to put less.
    I remind you that I just change some game checks, so there may be problems with large numbers. And I remind you that something may not work as it should.
    Completely correct operation is 100% guaranteed if you set in the program values ​​similar to the standard ones in the game

Maybe I need to rename the program to ReligionsAndSoldiersAndAncillariesLimitsBreaker?
    Just in case, I will once again throw off the link to the program:

Is it possible to pin the first message to topic (so that it can be seen on each page)?
    It also needs to be edited.

I need to start the patch every time i start the mod? right

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

The program has been updated, the ability to change the limit of Ancillaries has been added. Set in the Ancillaries_Limit line, the game defaults is 8. You can write 255 max.I recommend to put less.
    I remind you that I just change some game checks, so there may be problems with large numbers. And I remind you that something may not work as it should.
    Completely correct operation is 100% guaranteed if you set in the program values ​​similar to the standard ones in the game

Maybe I need to rename the program to ReligionsAndSoldiersAndAncillariesLimitsBreaker?
    Just in case, I will once again throw off the link to the program:
    Awesome work guys! I've given +rep points.

Faction-limit above 31? Unit-number (as in how many units can be added to the game) limit above 500? Regions/settlements-limit above 199? Mount-limit above 91?

Keep on going guys!
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; March 25, 2020 at 09:23 PM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by Gebilde View Post
    I need to start the patch every time i start the mod? right
    That's true for the Battle Immersion Mod at least. It's probably similar.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

32 Religions the UI is bugged out but at the moment its seems to work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unbenannt.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Gebilde View Post
    32 Religions the UI is bugged out but at the moment its seems to work
    can you throw off this mod with a large number of religions? I'll see what can be done with the interface.

The mod is pretty big
    will try to replicate with a bare kingdomsmod

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/down...o=file&id=4526
    the near east map with 32 religions

As I think I wrote earlier, it is advisable for someone to test different chips added by the program. For example, if an infantry unit put 400 soldiers, then everything works. But what if this is done for some special unit? Maybe in some cases there will be errors and I can easily fix it? I won’t go too deep into testing, maybe someone wants to help?
    In the future I plan to do many more things, including some rather complicated ones. Now I am developing two projects and spend the main forces on HotSeatTool, link: http://imtw.ru/topic/58481-hotseattool/
    In the future (when I finish with the main goals for HotSeatTool), I plan to unite these programs and start making more serious changes. I would like my work to be in demand, it is not interesting to spend tens and hundreds of hours of time on things that only a couple of people will try xD

As I think I wrote earlier, it is advisable for someone to test different chips added by the program. For example, if an infantry unit put 400 soldiers, then everything works. But what if this is done for some special unit? Maybe in some cases there will be errors and I can easily fix it? I won’t go too deep into testing, maybe someone wants to help?
    In the future I plan to do many more things, including some rather complicated ones. Now I am developing two projects and spend the main forces on HotSeatTool, link: http://imtw.ru/topic/58481-hotseattool/
    In the future (when I finish with the main goals for HotSeatTool), I plan to unite these programs and start making more serious changes. I would like my work to be in demand, it is not interesting to spend tens and hundreds of hours of time on things that only a couple of people will try xD
    I did test 500 men per unit on Retrofit and Lands to Conquer mod (the very stable mod imo). Result successfully load into battle scene but the game very lag and CTD when click on those 500 men unit. Btw i test 300 men per unit everythink gone well the battle game were play to the end.
    Aromored Swordsman facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/ArmoredSwordsman

Chivalric Knight youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX0...vautK-SbeF_ykw

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast