I'm working on a reskin for both WRE and ERE and I'm trying to retexture a lance model I imported from Rome II. It's hellenic_lance_04 and I'm trying to give it the roman_lance_02 textures so that it has the colored stripe pattern on the shaft. Since all the spears, lances, and pikes in the game use the same texture files, I figured this wouldn't be a problem. However the striped pattern won't show up on the shaft. It seems to only retexture the metal parts like the spear head and the counter weight. I managed to retexture 2 spears the same way successfully so I don't entirely understand what the issue is except that I imported the lance from Rome 2. I know this because I tried retexturing another lance model that I imported and the same thing happened. But why is this happening and how can I fix it? I've checked spelling, made sure I was on overwrite so I don't change the file size, and checked over and over to make sure there weren't any errors so I'm completely stumped at this point.