Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: WIP Screen shots Gallery

Default Re: WIP Screen shots Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Athos187 View Post
    Thanks! Ya you can play as Henry the Black in this mod. He will certainly have his hands full with many vassals and rebels to deal with
    Hope it isn't annoying that i am only on this one faction, but will there be scripted events for the emperor as well?

Ya there is some scripted stuff we are working on, need to conquer hungary and italy is one. That stuff is still very wip right now.

What exactly do you mean by you hope it isnt annoying be the only one faction?

idk, i feel like people might get annoyed when someone keeps asking about only a single faction in a mod. I am just a pretty big fan of the empire

lol no I dont get annoyed!

I love all the factions pretty equally and try to give them all a certain excitement factor and a unique experience based on their history.

The empire are a pretty huge part of the mod and I've tried to give them a challenging game play experience.

i think it looks really amazing. It gives me kinda HRR mod vibes. I expect that it will be better in managing your vassals to subjugate, when you expand rather than annex right?

Ya they will get a big economic and military bonus from having vassals so that should encourage the player to form puppet states rather than just straight up conquer the map

will it also be affecting relations positively? You stated earlier that the emperor shouldn't be too aggressive. So i take that expansive conquest will effect vassals negatively unless one makes a lot of vassals from the conquest?

Wip pics of Andalusian and saracen warriors. Bayda egg helm and Tarikah helm:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Civis

looks awesome Athos! I know you get this question all the time, but when are you going to release a beta version? I would enjoy play testing it.

We have been pushing ourselves hard lately and are getting close to starting our internal testing of the campaign, battles and units. Once we start that phase we will probably just slow down a bit and focus on polishing that all. I really dont want to burn out anyone on our team with pushing to meet a deadline so when its ready you guys will be able to play it.

One of the main concepts of this mod project is to have a well polished product and that's something that you really cant rush.

In the meantime, we will post screen shots and I want to do some live streams of the campaigns.
    Last edited by Athos187; April 14, 2020 at 11:19 AM.

Almoravid warriors:

Civis

Thanks for the update Athos. Keep up the great work guys. Looking forward to play this awesome mod

Wow, looks so detailed!

How will years progress, will it be 1 year per turn or more?

Well this mod is designed to be very focused on just the starting time period of the second half of the 11th century so it will have 12 turn years. In addition, some of the usual TW gameplay mechanics like research based recruitment have been replaced. This mod is all about creating a parity between the player and the AI. You will have to beat them with the same level troops they have.

MagicCuboid's Avatar Biarchus

The models look gorgeous, and this setting will be very fun to play through! What a dynamic time period. Invading England as either Harald or William, managing Henry III's imperial ambitions, building a stronger Capetian dynasty in France, conducting early Reconquistas in Spain... virtually every faction begins with very concrete and interesting campaign goals!
    "I've snapped and plotted all my life. There's no other way to be alive, king, and fifty all at once." - Henry II, The Lion in Winter

Thank you, all credit for the amazing models go to Succettitim6. He built up everything you see from scratch in the last 5 months.

We are working on some basic scripts for the factions at the moment that based on roughly on events of the second half of the 11th century.

It does start in 1051 though, so initially there will be a really tough start for most of the playable factions.

New Byzantine WIP pics:

don't forget the cav

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

damnn this is epicness at its best.

@Athos. I really want to play an Atilla campaign in the Dark Ages, especially that 7th-8th so was looking forward to your Dark Ages series of mods. Since that is currently on hold do you have any mod recommendations for this?