Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: WIP Screen shots Gallery

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: WIP Screen shots Gallery

Off topic question related with walled settlements. Is there any Attila mod that has all sizes and types of setlements with fortifications and not that CA abomination with un protected villages?
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Off topic question related with walled settlements. Is there any Attila mod that has all sizes and types of setlements with fortifications and not that CA abomination with un protected villages?
    Καλημέρα...!

If you want every settlement to get a walled siege battle that's easy. You just apply a specific effect to all the minor settlement building levels. The effect is "att_effect_settlement_walls_15m_hidden", the scope is "region_to_region_own" and value "1". You can find it assigned to the major cities anyway.

Level 4 minor settlements already get walled siege battles btw!

PS: adding the walls on the campaign map is a very very different story, unfortunately...

And where do i find this text to change the values?
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

There is a table in the file data.pack called building_effects_junction. You need PFM, RPFM or the Assembly Kit to open data.pack and access the tables and make your mod. Of course, you insert the table in your own mod.pack, you don't edit the data.pack directly.

I can not do it my self. New tools are too complicated for an old man like me.
    Never mind. After all after 13 years of development i will quit TGC mod as well. I never has the help to finish it when others received help with materials and advices by me in M2RW/Kingdoms mods issues.'
    Never mind.

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

you guys are doing amazing job, those settlements look stunning!

Thanks Hrobatos!

Here is a preview of our latest settlement and unit models:

Great video. I hate for the future.

Latest wip of our Norman knights. You can check out more of our progress on our discord: https://discord.gg/azGCtTwJHp

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789