Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ~Teutonic Warfare III~ 6 player teutonic campaign[MANUAL BATTLES]

Default Re: ~Teutonic Warfare III~ 6 player teutonic campaign[MANUAL BATTLES]

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

So whats the hold up? Reminder sent

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

I was not notified of my turn.

Will get my turn up shortly.

Lithuania - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bZ8jnLC8s1wtAuX6wFDPk81R8dM19FuE

Yo
    why is my file of novgorod and not EFE? im HRE not russia

gonna need an extension. was sent the wrong file.
    if sent tommorow will do late day

my bad
    https://ufile.io/9voapz7y
    sorry for me being slow guys, it seems God decided to send all his disasters here

Guys, you need to notify the player that comes after you. Else it goes 3 days before they notice. Come on, this is so simple EggMan...

Turn sent to Saleska via discord.

Quote Originally Posted by HouseStarkFTW View Post
    Guys, you need to notify the player that comes after you. Else it goes 3 days before they notice. Come on, this is so simple EggMan...
    I don't get notified, I just check twc every now and then. It's pretty simple

Quote Originally Posted by EggMan3 View Post
    I don't get notified, I just check twc every now and then. It's pretty simple

Just because someone forgets to notify you doesn't mean you just don't do it yourself.
    Last edited by HouseStarkFTW; March 29, 2020 at 10:54 AM.

Denmark T3
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ra8bhkp5jk...ark_3.sav?dl=0
    The EFE is generous but firm!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast