Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ~Teutonic Warfare III~ 6 player teutonic campaign[MANUAL BATTLES]

Default Re: ~Teutonic Warfare III~ 6 player teutonic campaign[MANUAL BATTLES]

Last edited by Tulkasthevaliant; April 03, 2020 at 08:15 AM.

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

Lithuania - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZCut1cK5OqxOePD3xv3-_MkwRIwKauTC

Ah, hard battle... sorry need extension a bit more...

Well if you need an extension because you're having a hard time winning a battle, maybe that shouldn't be a legitimate reason for requesting and receiving an extension.

Maybe that should be a rule.

Its not too hard... I just forgot to save after winning and it relies on instakilling an enemy general which isnt too hard but every reload takes a ton of time

my apologies tho... I know it shouldnt be like this >.<

EDIT: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Kk...XgXobmwoeMxECt - Novgorod

Pics coming asap, took 2 TO cities, skipped a ton of battles and autoresolved alot in the end lol
    Last edited by saleska2; April 09, 2020 at 06:14 AM.

Lithuania - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1h5ebQOZzuUz97B1XzXeIwebTGIufTRud

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qs...xQ0bvsd-A8w-WZ - Novgorod

I have looked at the situation and would like to propose that this HotSeat has a restart with a new Lithuania player, I believe the difference in skill on this map with these rules is too big(no offence of course). I have played this exact scenario a ton of times. I currently own 17 settlements, double that of anyone else and stand to gain at least 5 more in the next few turns, I doubt anyone can challenge me as I also own the most important settlements while having 10k gold + 6k/turn.

Of course if not ill keep playing

No offense taken, I've already told Jadli that I made a mistake joining this hotseat since I've never played a manual hotseat before xD.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Well, Ill ask others

Yeah I'd like to leave too sorry.

Victory is yours, no point of prolonging ineviatable

okays

if we all gang up on him then maybe we continue. assuming he does not go full hard mode. if not then i say he wins

Gaming Emeritus

Alright, I declare saleska winner then! Very exceptional game from his side

I hope you other guys at least learned some new tricks

What other HS would you perhaps be interested in joining, if it was hosted?

Gaming Emeritus

Moved to archived and closed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123