Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Submod for KGCM 5.0.2 More Units, Guam elements implemented, more accurate EDB

Default Re: Submod for KGCM 5.0.2 More Units, Guam elements implemented, more accurate EDB

Actually it was 35 not 25... I played a couple of turns and so far nothing but I will post another one if I get another ctd.

Default Re: Submod for KGCM 5.0.2 More Units, Guam elements implemented, more accurate EDB

It was turn 39 when I got the ctd.
    Attached Files Attached Files

crazyroman's Avatar Artifex

@sullivanclan1: Did you make sure that you installed the patch in the right way? You must copy/paste the content of the patch in the mods/kgcm/data folder. I'm sorry but i can't find the source of the error. And in my game i'm in turn 60. So there is something wrong on your end.

Your probably right! Right now I am playing as Milan and so far no ctds but I will let you know if it happens again. Thank you for your help!! I believe I copied and paste the patch the right way.

It happened again! ctd on turn 51!
    Here's the last two lines of the system log:

19:32:16.139 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/KGCM/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 14297, column 48
    trigger not found
    20:40:25.905 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Do you want to me unistall the mod then reinstall it?

Hi !
    Wonderful mod, thanks for your work !
    I'm sorry but I've a CTD at turn 30 I don't know why.
    Here's my log if you can help me :system.log.zip

Thank you !

The patch3 download https://www.moddb.com/mods/submod-fo...nloads/patch32

Creates that heavy archer error I posted a last page I think

crazyroman's Avatar Artifex

Moderators, please, close this thread.

Why?

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Artifex took an arrow to the knee

I have checked this with crazyroman and am locking this thread as he requested.

Thread closed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123