Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Submod for KGCM 5.0.2 More Units, Guam elements implemented, more accurate EDB

crazyroman's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Submod for KGCM 5.0.2 More Units, Guam elements implemented, more accurate EDB

Can i see your log?

Default Re: Submod for KGCM 5.0.2 More Units, Guam elements implemented, more accurate EDB

Fixed the problem, gonna post a patch in moddb today.

Here is my log:

Can u take a look and see whats wrong? Please!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

I already fixed the problem and posted a patch at moddb. But it's not savegame compatible.

Gotcha! I will take a look at it later... thanks for your help. This mod of your is wonderful

I got a problem here... here is my log:
    Can you take a look and see what is wrong with my edb?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sorry my fault. Here is a download for proper EDB to fix this error. Attachment 361403

For some reason I got an error when I clicked on Attachment 361403. Can you upload the attachment to moddb.com or mediafire?

Thanks! Keep up the good work! I hope to see more future works from you!

Future versions will only include traits, unfortunately. Maybe a different EDB for training units too. But that's pretty much it. I don't know if there anything else worth adding. And of course there is no more space for units.

true!

For some reason patching the submod with the downloads actually causes the mod to be unable to be booted up. Pretty sure I'm following my instructions. I'll try again a few more times. The original mod has no issue

Okay found the error:

Could not find soldier battle model for unit type 'Heavy_Archers'.

20:52:35.976 [data.invalid] [error] DATABASE_TABLE error found : error reading record from file mods/KGCM/data/export_descr_unit.txt.
    Last edited by IGdood; April 27, 2020 at 10:55 PM.

Which version are you using? This error shouldn't exist.

I got an error with the export_characters_trait instead. idk why! Here's what I got!

15:11:33.537 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/KGCM/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 14297, column 48
    trigger not found
    15:54:44.993 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

I will see to it.

In what turn you get the error? Have you installed the latest patch that i have uploaded in moddb?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyroman View Post
    Which version are you using? This error shouldn't exist.

It works fine until I patch with "patch3" on moddb

Yes! It was after turn 25 I think! I will see if I can reload it from the last save and see if it happens again. Playing as the aztecs! I wish you had time to make new units for the aztecs but I love what you have done for all the other factions. So... Nice job!! I will post the system log again if I get another ctd.

Give me your log please.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast