Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Submod for KGCM 5.0.2 More Units, Guam elements implemented, more accurate EDB

crazyroman's Avatar Artifex

Default Submod for KGCM 5.0.2 More Units, Guam elements implemented, more accurate EDB

Hello all! I'm releasing today, my submod for KGCM 5.0.2!!! It features new units for all knight orders, for normal factions (e.g most western factions + russia get a sergeant swordsmen unit), fixes and a more accurate EDB and many, many officers for all units!! Also, implemented many elements of the famous GUAM mod. Some units that were obsolete to me got removed for extra space, so i can add the new units. Pictures will follow soon and also be sure to await more updates for this submod!!

Credits
    Stainless Steel team for their officer skins
    JediKnight and it's submod for it's units and skin
    Bulal Steel Total War for it's officer skins
    Eras Total Conquest for it's officer skin
    GUAM for Retrofit by Candelarius
    Thanks to Gigantus for making this mod available to Steam

If i'm forgeting someone im deeply sorry. Sent a pm and you will be added.

Installation: 1) Just download the rar. and extract into KGCM 5.0.2 that's installed into your /mods folder in your Medieval II installation. 2) Play
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/submod-fo...#downloadsform Just download from this link. Enjoy .

Default Re: Submod for KGCM 5.0.2 More Units, Guam elements implemented, more accurate EDB

Dismounted Mitbruder
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Default Re: Submod for KGCM 5.0.2 More Units, Guam elements implemented, more accurate EDB

Dismounted Mailed Knights
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Order of Santiago

How many more units did you implement into the submod?

Hi. You can see all the new units in the moddb page here https://www.moddb.com/mods/submod-fo...gcm-502-submod

Wow, it looks great! I've been looking for a good vanilla-like mod for years... this might be it

Thanks!

Thank you!

Okay, giving this a try. First bug, the horses of Hospitaller knights, when used by Antioch, are silver surfers. The Marshall of Hospitallers is fine though, so I assume it's just a matter of minor edit, but I have no idea how to do that myself.

Edit: also, the mercenary archers that are garrissoned in every Antioch settlement at the start show just "unlocalized placement text" everywhere instead of name and description.
    Last edited by Sar1n; March 22, 2020 at 12:26 PM.

Thanks for your testing. I will fix them right away! Also, new version is coming!

What will the new version have?

New version is out! Check it out here!! https://www.moddb.com/mods/submod-fo...#downloadsform

Looks really nice! U r doing great job... keep it up! One question though... in which order do I install your submod?

Simply install the latest v2.0, in top of KGCM 5.0.2. Simply take kgcm folder that you have downloaded and put it into your mods folder. Simple as that.

I'm downloading this, will give feedback after I see how it's like. From the thread I'm guessing this is awesome!

Thanks for your campaign_script that you put on moddb.com! It works and now I am kicking ass with Spain. Keep up with the work and I hope to see a new version soon!

Awesome mod, thanks! But can you add a preference that we can construct buildings faster? I don't want to wait for 16 turns to build a barracks. That's annoying...

Sorry but that's a feature of the mod. Can't change it. If you want you can edit it yourself through EDB. It's pretty easy.

For some reason I cannot get passed turn 51 for spanish campaign. Is there any way for me to fix this ctd? It keeps crashing on the Byzantine Empire turn.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast