Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Turkey opens its borders for refugees to go to Europe.

Default Re: Turkey opens its borders for refugees to go to Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Slydessertfox View Post
    Have you considered, perhaps, that there are other potential political futures Syrian people might want that aren't "genocidal dictator" and "Jihadist theocracy"?
    Well yes, it is Syrian government, which is neither genocidal nor a jihadist. And Idlib will soon be liberated by it from its current genocidal owners.
    I forgot, you believe being opposed to a murderous dictator makes you a jihadist.
    No, since they are not opposed to Saudis or Turkey, which unlike Assad's government are, in fact, genocidal.
    Except if you have reasonable claim to believe that the soon to be victorious Assad government, which is currently in the process of starting a genocide in Idlib, might not leave you alone when you return.
    He is also in the process of sacrificing poor innocent jihadists to open a Chaos rift and let in Winds of Magic to bring the universe to rule of Khorne.
    Syria is in its current state because Bashar Al-Assad responded to peaceful protests for reform with live ammunition.
    Ah yes, "peaceful protests" in form of beheading everyone who isn't a Sunni Salafist.

But seriously, why are you posting neocon propaganda talking points from early 2010s? Even the wackiest of neocons already accepted the fact that Assad's "war crimes" were nothing more then propaganda funded by groups that would benefit from more war in Syria.

And here you don't see a turkish military (?) jandirma (?) vehicle, trying to break the Greek fence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHru4G3NLTY

But I guess this is just CGI that the evil Greeks created.

The Truth is Hate for those who hate the Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ioannis76 View Post
    And here you don't see a turkish military (?) jandirma (?) vehicle, trying to break the Greek fence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHru4G3NLTY
    But I guess this is just CGI that the evil Greeks created.
    Yeah, since not a single fence structure is seen to be moving, sure, you don't see that. I'm ignoring the fact that there is no context to suggest any nationality of anything on that video. I'm sure Greeks could create CGI with much better context. The only thing it accomplishes is the desperation of your position.
    The Armenian Issue

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    Yeah, since not a single fence structure is seen to be moving, sure, you don't see that. I'm ignoring the fact that there is no context to suggest any nationality of anything on that video. I'm sure Greeks could create CGI with much better context. The only thing it accomplishes is the desperation of your position.
    Of course! Our position is desparate! We have just shown you a ton of videos proving that the Turkish state is actually a gang of thugs, but nothing will make you accept it.
    Would you be so kind as to tell us what on Earth would make you realize this very simple fact?
    I mean, you even discredited goro's video. After that, I don't see what it would take to convince you. This is EXACTLY the kind of attitude that the turkish political leadership (And not only Erdogan's) have. They will do all sorts of horrible things and then use the most cheap, petty-minded mentality, the most ridicilous arguments to defend them, instead of accepting them.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; March 07, 2020 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Racism/flame.

Kyriakos's Avatar Praeses

Well, yes, it is a bit silly to try to argue that Turkey is the non-suspect party. I mean Turkey is known for not caring about democracy, human rights or law, so it is rather stupid to try to claim that it is on the same level as Greece, sorry POVgun, but you literally should be the last to speak of posters being desperate due to their country's actions or traits.
    Then again your whole MO is to deny all video evidence of what Turkey is pathetically doing, so I suppose you will stick to your point of view, which (I am sure by pure coincidence; after all Erdogan fell from the sky, he wasn't voted by the people) happens to be one and the same with your country's regime .
    Last edited by Kyriakos; March 07, 2020 at 04:45 PM.
    Λέων μεν ὄνυξι κρατεῖ, κέρασι δε βούς, ἄνθρωπος δε νῷι
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"
    Anaxagoras of Klazomenae, 5th century BC

Kritias's Avatar Petite bourgeois

People here focused so much on the tree and lossed sight of the forest.

For decades now, political and economic centres were trying to convince us that people coming from a muslim country were dangerous for our prosperity, our culture, our very lives. And for years now those centres held up individual cases for our inspection, trying to convince us that there's a correlation between the actions of an individual to an entire group, an entire community, an entire nation, an entire religion. For decades it spread from the fringes until it became mainstream with the economic crisis in 2008. We've even seen it here on TWC; how many hundreds of threads were opened just for this cause?

Well, you can kiss this time good-bye.

What Erdogan did, in fact, was that he provided those centres with the example they were desparately looking for. When EU officials stand meters away from the refugees and call Greece the "shield" of Europe, when the government announces that the mass movement of people to Europe is an organized invasion, when the army and the riot police are deployed to fight those "invaders" back, the narrative of the so-called Replacement Theorists has just been leveled up from popular to politically legitimate.

A quick look-see using the hastags #GreeceUnderAttack and #IstandwithGreece will inform even the deafest/blindest person about the hatred stired against peoples from muslim countries. There's no need to explain the ramifications of this development. In the near to not-so-near future the lives of millions of muslims living inside Europe and the Americas will be affected by what happens in the next few months. And if the situation goes sour, as I think it will, you can bet the treatment of these people is about to get much, much worse.

For those of you doubting the involvement of the Turkish authorities in moving these people to the border under false promises that the borders have been opened, or that Turkish authorities goad and assist the refugees to storm the borders -- a quick look in the international media will convince you otherwise. I am checking DW, Reuters, TRT, Anadolu, Al Jazeera and other major stations around the globe and only a handful of journalists support that the Turkish authorities are not involved in the movement and goading of refugees to attempt to cross the borders (only the Turkish news sites refute it, which is to be expected). Several members have shown such videos circulating the news media; if you don't accept the evidence, that's your problem.-

For those of you doubting that Greek forces are putting people's lives in danger in land or at sea by using (excessive) force, I would direct you to review the Greek police against the people's uprising in Syntagma during 2010. If they used excessive force on their fellow citizens, do you really believe that they would not be even more violent when they are being goaded by the government and the EU to let none pass? Or is your memory so impaired that you forgot that just two weeks ago the riot police disembarked in Chios and Lesbos in the dead of night to convince the islanders to accept even more refugees by beating them up?

For those of you saying that these people are not Syrian in their majority but Afghani and Iraqi etc let me remind you that both these countries (as many others) are still very volatile regions with a lot of fighting going on. Saying that only Syrians are legitimate refugees when Afghanistan hasn't been at peace for nearly 20 years is dishonest at least.

I don't know whether or not this is Erdogan strong-arming the EU into doing what he wants. Most analysts seem to believe so. I cannot decipher what he wants to do. I can only tell you that he's playing right into the game of the extreme right propagandists who, now that they can point to the Greek border, will be able to justify any amount of restriction and any cruelty on muslim people who did nothing wrong themselves. I am also concerned by the growing support of Greece's treatment of refugees by the worst elements of our and EU society. It's not an accident that just last week extreme right groups from Austria and Germany arrived on a Greek island to support the fight against the "invaders", in a perverse Spanish civil war volunteer hype.

In sort: good-night, humanity.
    Under the valued patronage of Abdülmecid I

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

1. These people aren’t legitimate refugees, they’re seeking economic prosperity in Europe and are effectively economic migrants.

2. There is no right to immigrate, nor should there be some kind of expectation for any country to accept economic migrants.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

bekiristein's Avatar Semisalis

@Kritias. It's impossible for Greece to open its borders without an agreement with other EU states to share the burden.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    1. These people aren’t legitimate refugees, they’re seeking economic prosperity in Europe and are effectively economic migrants.

2. There is no right to immigrate, nor should there be some kind of expectation for any country to accept economic migrants.
    Don't you think it's justified to emigrate when your family is starving and your country is chaos? What you do want them to do? Isn't it that the only thing you want is for these people not to stain your precious Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by ioannis76 View Post
    Of course! Our position is desparate! We have just shown you a ton of videos proving that the Turkish state is actually a gang of thugs, but nothing will make you accept it.
    Would you be so kind as to tell us what on Earth would make you realize this very simple fact?
    I mean, you even discredited goro's video. After that, I don't see what it would take to convince you. This is EXACTLY the kind of attitude that the turkish political leadership (And not only Erdogan's) have. They will do all sorts of horrible things and then use the most cheap, petty-minded mentality, the most ridicilous arguments to defend them, instead of accepting them.
    Turkish security forces could have been guilty of shooting refugees on the head in the street for no reason. It's not a matter of whether Turkey is guilty of the charges, but a matter of how dubious your sources are. You're using random videos posted online that either provides no context or provides questionable information to substantiate your claims. When you're asked questions to clarify the failures in the videos you run away. That shows desperation to keep a position alive as you're avoiding any level of scrutiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Who decides whether they're economic migrants or not? Turkey already houses a lot of refugees. In most places, they're not being welcomed anymore due to sheer weight of their numbers causing problems. Local clashes have occurred. The situation is becoming unmanageable. Many barely manages to get food to not starve. Who decides they're still fine to live in Turkey?
    The Armenian Issue

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Who decides whether they're economic migrants or not?
    he at a glance

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by Kritias View Post
    People here focused so much on the tree and lossed sight of the forest.

For decades now, political and economic centres were trying to convince us that people coming from a muslim country were dangerous for our prosperity, our culture, our very lives. And for years now those centres held up individual cases for our inspection, trying to convince us that there's a correlation between the actions of an individual to an entire group, an entire community, an entire nation, an entire religion. For decades it spread from the fringes until it became mainstream with the economic crisis in 2008. We've even seen it here on TWC; how many hundreds of threads were opened just for this cause?

Well, you can kiss this time good-bye.

What Erdogan did, in fact, was that he provided those centres with the example they were desparately looking for. When EU officials stand meters away from the refugees and call Greece the "shield" of Europe, when the government announces that the mass movement of people to Europe is an organized invasion, when the army and the riot police are deployed to fight those "invaders" back, the narrative of the so-called Replacement Theorists has just been leveled up from popular to politically legitimate.

A quick look-see using the hastags #GreeceUnderAttack and #IstandwithGreece will inform even the deafest/blindest person about the hatred stired against peoples from muslim countries. There's no need to explain the ramifications of this development. In the near to not-so-near future the lives of millions of muslims living inside Europe and the Americas will be affected by what happens in the next few months. And if the situation goes sour, as I think it will, you can bet the treatment of these people is about to get much, much worse.

For those of you doubting the involvement of the Turkish authorities in moving these people to the border under false promises that the borders have been opened, or that Turkish authorities goad and assist the refugees to storm the borders -- a quick look in the international media will convince you otherwise. I am checking DW, Reuters, TRT, Anadolu, Al Jazeera and other major stations around the globe and only a handful of journalists support that the Turkish authorities are not involved in the movement and goading of refugees to attempt to cross the borders (only the Turkish news sites refute it, which is to be expected). Several members have shown such videos circulating the news media; if you don't accept the evidence, that's your problem.-

For those of you doubting that Greek forces are putting people's lives in danger in land or at sea by using (excessive) force, I would direct you to review the Greek police against the people's uprising in Syntagma during 2010. If they used excessive force on their fellow citizens, do you really believe that they would not be even more violent when they are being goaded by the government and the EU to let none pass? Or is your memory so impaired that you forgot that just two weeks ago the riot police disembarked in Chios and Lesbos in the dead of night to convince the islanders to accept even more refugees by beating them up?

For those of you saying that these people are not Syrian in their majority but Afghani and Iraqi etc let me remind you that both these countries (as many others) are still very volatile regions with a lot of fighting going on. Saying that only Syrians are legitimate refugees when Afghanistan hasn't been at peace for nearly 20 years is dishonest at least.

I don't know whether or not this is Erdogan strong-arming the EU into doing what he wants. Most analysts seem to believe so. I cannot decipher what he wants to do. I can only tell you that he's playing right into the game of the extreme right propagandists who, now that they can point to the Greek border, will be able to justify any amount of restriction and any cruelty on muslim people who did nothing wrong themselves. I am also concerned by the growing support of Greece's treatment of refugees by the worst elements of our and EU society. It's not an accident that just last week extreme right groups from Austria and Germany arrived on a Greek island to support the fight against the "invaders", in a perverse Spanish civil war volunteer hype.

In sort: good-night, humanity.
    In few cases i will agree with Kritias. The main difference between Greeks and westerners was that fear Kritias described. Greeks being part of the old world Arabs laso belong in to , had a very good relationship with Islam THANKS TO PROPHET's Achtiname. Only Turks managed to brake that relationship! Even 3-4 years ago , traveling from Maroco to Pakistan you had no danger when you said you are a Yunan (Greek). Western goverments though made a huge mistake with the subjects of their former colonies. They put them in ghetos! And that is when Turkey and Saudi Arabia came from. Radicade furius european muslims , giving them the nessasary suport to make their own imperial Dreams.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Turkish "special Police" point their assault rifles toward Greek patrol:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1236588651389255680

Fun fact, if they were to open fire, the vehicle-mounted machine gun, which is vastly superior in terms of firepower to the assault rifle, would have shred them to pieces. Good thing their survival instinct took over. .

Refugees who cross to Europe will soon top to a million, European governments will fall, their economies will be destabilized and their stock exchanges will tumble and they can't do anything about it, says #Turkey's Interior Minister Suleyman Soylu.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1236305722767532035

No, turkish is not an enemy country. Not at all, it's just trying to destabilize the whole EU. How do we answer that? I say with a forced buffer zone inside Turkey, whether Turkey accepts it, or not.

Kyriakos's Avatar Praeses

^Don't expect some people with vested interest or just caught in the web, to accept that Turkey is a rogue state - they will keep singing their line even when worse happens.
    And with Erdo being insane and having a population which supports such crap, he may even try actual war. It doesn't matter that Turkey can't even win in a bit of Syria - they live in their illusion where they are a serious power.
    Λέων μεν ὄνυξι κρατεῖ, κέρασι δε βούς, ἄνθρωπος δε νῷι
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"
    Anaxagoras of Klazomenae, 5th century BC

Now is a good time to apply sanctions on Turkish economy, until Erdogan stops trying to push people into Europe and leaves Syrian territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Now is a good time to apply sanctions on Turkish economy, until Erdogan stops trying to push people into Europe and leaves Syrian territory.
    So, you wanna ruin Turkey's economy for Turkey letting refugees move away to European countries because the Turkish economy can not sustain the refugees for so long? Please explain how that helps the current situation.
    The Armenian Issue

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Turkey isn’t letting refugees leave, it’s trucking them straight to Greece.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

So, you wanna ruin Turkey's economy for Turkey letting refugees move away to European countries because the Turkish economy can not sustain the refugees for so long? Please explain how that helps the current situation.
    Blame Erdogan for disregarding Turkish economic interests with an expensive and pointless aggression against Syria. You know, the reason why people flee is active combat, so once Turkey is forced to leave, they can come back.

B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius

Don't worry Greeks. Everything will be alright because the feminists running Finland are going to send help to support you:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-claim-asylum/