Thread: war of the spanish succesion mod

Default war of the spanish succesion mod

yeah thats right gentlemen and gentlemadams like sir francis francois would say well first of all i really like warfare in the 18 century most than napoleonic warfare despite the similar tactics i found the uniforms of the 18 century more beautiful.

i reworked the campaign edition like the dude leoni did i have a working campaign and reskined the units and made new loading screens and music for the mod i used the units by the great modder KLAassurbanipal.

now that i find leoni campaign and that he added another factions into it i publicly ask for permision to mod that too since my limited modding skills are more into texture editing and some line fixing i couldnt add netherland and bavaria along with poland for a more complete mod.

Default Re: war of the spanish succesion mod

still not released because i succesfully edited netherlands and change the us faction to bavaria and already edited repainted the units but when i was trying to add classical music to the mod i used the idx extractor and for some reason changed the faction flag of france and bavaria and now im trying to edit those files again and see if i can change those back, the other stuff is working right the campaign and loading screens that also for some unknow reason changed are normal again.