Thread: The Great Mod Version 6.0 (Beta for NTW) Great Britain

Default The Great Mod Version 6.0 (Beta for NTW) Great Britain

Good afternoon supers! Here is the first episode of my TSJ Plays The Great War Mod Version 6 (Beta) for Napoleon Total War. I'm really excited to go through this campaign and show everyone the amazing battles over the years. I have been access to showcase by the mod developers so thank you greatly for the opportunity. I think everyone is very excited for updates on the mods progress. Be sure to subscribe for more Great War content! As always this is just a beta so any issues and aspects are subject to change. Let me know what you think down in the comments below! Enjoy!

Check out my YouTube channel below for more Total War and RTS content!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpN...D0sUA4XWG9U_pw

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: The Great Mod Version 6.0 (Beta for NTW) Great Britain

Great AAR - and a helpful introduction to what looks like a great mod. I'm impressed with the attention to detail on the building options, the tech tree and the unit types (for both armies and navies).

Good morning Supers! At long last here is part 2 of my Great Britain TSJ Plays for the Great War Mod- Napoleon Total War. The German Army bug from the first episode has been fixed so Germany has literally thousands of men on the Western Front! Get read for it, Portugal and Spain have both declared war on Britain and a war for the seas has commenced because of it. All of Britain barracks and factories are at full capacity in order to meet the war effort. Be sure to subscribe for updates on this awesome series! Let me know what you think in the comments as always, Enjoy!

Good afternoon supers! Here is the third episode of my TSJ Plays The Great War Mod Version 6 (Beta) for Napoleon Total War. I'm really excited to go through this campaign and show everyone the amazing battles over the years. In this episode, Britain faces some hard times financially. In debt and at war with many nations, Britain must fight two conflicts, one in the ocean and one on land. I have been access to showcase by the mod developers so thank you greatly for the opportunity. I think everyone is very excited for updates on the mods progress. Be sure to subscribe for more Great War content! As always this is just a beta so any issues and aspects are subject to change. Let me know what you think down in the comments below! Enjoy!

Good afternoon supers! Here is the 4th episode of my TSJ Plays The Great War Mod Version 6 (Beta) for Napoleon Total War. I'm really excited to go through this campaign and show everyone the amazing battles over the years. In this episode, Britain begins it conquest of Spain. Meanwhile, in France, the Germans are amassing troops for a massive campaign against England and France! I have been access to showcase by the mod developers so thank you greatly for the opportunity. I think everyone is very excited for updates on the mods progress. Be sure to subscribe for more Great War content! As always this is just a beta so any issues and aspects are subject to change. Let me know what you think down in the comments below! Enjoy!

Good afternoon supers! Here is the fifth episode of my TSJ Plays The Great War Mod Version 6 (Beta) for Napoleon Total War. I'm really excited to go through this campaign and show everyone the amazing battles over the years. In this episode, England goes all out on Spain! Wave after wave of British and Spanish troops fight over the capital at Madrid. Be sure to check out this episode to see who will be victorious! I have been access to showcase by the mod developers so thank you greatly for the opportunity. I think everyone is very excited for updates on the mods progress. Be sure to subscribe for more Great War content! As always this is just a beta so any issues and aspects are subject to change. Let me know what you think down in the comments below! Enjoy!

Hello everyone! In this episode of the Great War Mod for Napoleon Total War, Great Britain continues its conquest of Spain. Having taken Madrid in the last episode, all efforts are focused on Pamplona and Barcelona. The grand plan is to wipe out Spain and then move all of his majesties armies through France quickly to Alsace-Lorraine where the German army is amassing for an assault into France. This episode has a ton of battles in it so enjoy!

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

As you said, it looks like Britain has some great units with this mod, if only you can afford them! I felt bad for the Spanish Revolutionary hussars at 13:45 in the latest update (and again a few minutes later, as you said cavalry tend to get slaughtered in these battlefields!). Your L shaped infantry formations seem to work well.