Thread: How to make the Peninsula Campaign better than vanilla

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default How to make the Peninsula Campaign better than vanilla

I guess a lot of people know by now that the British militia unit the Fencible cannot be recruited in the Peninsula campaign.

To correct that I want to add the Fencible unit to Gibraltar in the Peninsula campaign. I've already looked around in both PFM, RPFM and despite for finding the Fencible unit I don't know where, in what DB table, I need to edit to make the Fencible unit available in-game. Do I need to use EasyESF for NTW to do that?

Anyway, I have very little experience when it comes to Warscape modding, it is just that I dunno how to do it since I'm not familiar with what steps I need to do.

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post14979872

Sure, I know how to export a TSV file and import a TSV file in PFM (not familiar with RPFM as I've never use it before), but it's the rest I do not know. Where in what DB table I need to edit.

So, I ask here for instructions how to do it myself with the help from anyone who can give me a few steps I need to do in order to make the Fencible unit available in the Peninsula Campaign.
    Last edited by Leonardo; February 26, 2020 at 01:56 PM.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: How to make the Peninsula Campaign better than vanilla

Just checked in vanilla, the Fencible unit exist in the Coalition campaign.
    Last edited by Leonardo; February 26, 2020 at 01:57 PM.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.